3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Khrenokio 11.01.21 11:29 am

In Windows Sore, playing with denuva? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I want to buy it, I don’t want to take it on the console, I want to enjoy the graphonium, and so. Winstor games come as an application, it is not possible to hack them. Not well, Quantum brick there, yes, there is something because of the bluntness of the developers, I understand. So, in fact, a denuvka in the Winstor version is not needed, which means that once again it is not necessary to send it to freaks to developers.
But there is no information anywhere.
Who knows for sure whether this infection is there or not.
PS Steamboy go to the forest!
24 Comments
Sort by:
I
IlovePS4 11.01.21

Hrenokio
Denuvo is embedded in the SPM game, and no matter what store you put it in, Denuvo will still be there, she herself is in the game files, which, in turn, are uploaded to the steam origin store and so on. In short, there is a denuvo. And it would be better if bought on the incentive at a sale, the same thing will come out

i
ili0ili 11.01.21

I can tell in HP where they will make offline activation for 50r, almost any game with Denuvo. Or even free when promotions are held.

I
ILIA_1992 11.01.21

Khrenokio
Well, not by developers, but by bloggers. Yes, and I did not notice that my HDDs somehow began to work worse.

X
XCAL1BRUH 11.01.21

REDACTIVE Style
Hrenokio
I can't give any proofs, since I haven't bought any games with denuvka. But where does the protection license for stores have to do with it? The security license is bought by game publishers, not vendors. And the publishers don't change because of the store.
In other words: Square Enix bought a license for Denuveau and Crystal Dynamics filed it into game files during development. That Steam, that WinStore, that any other distributor have neither the right nor the ability to change key game files to remove this protection. The only one who has the right to do this is Square Enix. Even the developers themselves cannot do anything about it, the license belongs to the publisher. And everything related to development comes from the publisher's wallet: salaries for employees, advertising, licenses for various technologies (such as motion capture), payments to voice actors, and of course protection.