3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xaxaxayyyyyy 11.01.21 11:36 am

Which driver pisses you off? (FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage)

Malkov pisses me off ..
103 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victoria Vikki 11.01.21

Nobody pisses me off !!!! There is every player with his own riding style !!!!! And I give way, only Walker, cool Americanized macho !!!!

B
BestPro777 11.01.21

Everybody Enrage !!!! Especially Martinez and This Bennton (Concrete Stsuka)))

-
-Sm1Le- 11.01.21

Katy Jackson pisses me off incredibly !!!

V
Vanya_S 11.01.21

New riders got into the game and started to piss everyone off :). The Chinese woman got me sick and this unformal girl (Jill seems to be), she got to constantly spin around my car :)

D
DEviLPr0 11.01.21

Lee Bing, she wins too often))

S
Shady pg 11.01.21

Lee Bing and this past guitarist.

M
MasterOfOMS 11.01.21

sophie martinez, especially on chili

D
Diesellok 11.01.21

Malkov enrages not childishly !!! More Chinese and a schmuck with red hair !!!

J
Jane black 11.01.21

In the second part, I hated Walker, Benton and Martinez ... In the third, Lee Bing pisses me off, who only needs a victory ... Richards is still unfinished ... Ray Carter was the first to get out sometimes ... I'm tired ...

B
BestPro777 11.01.21

Swinogrz - In Chile ?? Hdddddd! I Understand There On Canyon But On Chili))))

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 11.01.21

Yes, everything is special except for Sofia. She does not get into a fight.

F
Fucked up surgeon 11.01.21

Moron Benton plays like in the NSF and is a fool bing who has the best cars. But in the last stage, she has a car shit.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 11.01.21

Mortinez, for 1, 2, she has shitty cars, I banned up the wall once at full speed and order, and in street racing she pisses me off, especially in derby, she will always take a bucking glove on the canyon and wipe everyone

e
energeticus 11.01.21

And I am enraged by the new ones: the Chinese Li Bing (always striving forward) and the red-haired Jill Richards.
And from the old Sophia Martinez, Sally Taylor, Ray Carter dumber than Malkov, the last one always arrives with a newcomer who, in a hood, like him, Duran Duran chtoli and Katie Jackson
I love Walker and Benton, they are handsome "sorry that they are not real"
and it also enrages that all the triangles of the players on the map are almost all red as if there are no other colors

W
WeedStoned 11.01.21

And if all these players who pissed you off weren't there, then it wouldn't be interesting to play

1372809 11.01.21

Nobody, they are NOOBS :)

D
DiLouk 11.01.21

Not that it pisses me off, but Sofia Martinez is the coolest of them =)

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 11.01.21

Lei bing

S
SanSanZ 11.01.21

Benton and Martinez!

V
Vasilisk Pro TM 11.01.21

I was killed by a girl in a yellow sports car ... I kicked her into a corner, and I myself scratched 150 km along the side. And I didn't have time to breathe, as in four seconds the aforementioned bot overtook me (!) Gaplik! And so throughout the game according to Dostoevsky.