3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xaxaxayyyyyy 11.01.21 11:36 am

Which driver pisses you off? (FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage)

Malkov pisses me off ..
103 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 14.06.21

Whoever hates Lei Bing, Jill Richards, Curtis Wolfe, Lewis Duran, Jack Benton and Ray Carter, is 💩🤢🤮

G
Guest 08.07.21

I think new drivers are better than old ones!

G
Guest 08.07.21

Lewis Duran, Lei Bing, Jill Richards and Curtis Wolfe inspired me more!

G
Guest 08.07.21

Old drivers retired long ago! The new ones are cooler and better!

G
Guest 08.07.21

Only this old seven pisses me off!!!

G
Guest 09.07.21

Frank Malcov, Jason Walker, Sofia Martinez, Katie Jackson, Sally Taylor, Jack Benton and Ray Carter pisses me off!!!

G
Guest 09.07.21

Everyone pisses me off except Curtis Wolfe, Lewis Duran, Lei Bing, and Jill Richards

G
Guest 09.07.21

I only give way to Curtis Wolfe, Lewis Duran, Lei Bing and Jill Richards

G
Guest 10.07.21

Newcomers are only hated by down-and-out fuckers!

G
Guest 10.07.21

Curtis Wolfe, Lewis Duran, Lei Bing and Jill Richards are the coolest, best, top, wonderful, loved, cute, nice, chic, kind, cool and beautiful drivers! And it's scientifically proven!

G
Guest 10.07.21

They hate the good Lewis Duran, the charming Curtis Wolfe, the beautiful Jill Richards and the sweet Lei Bing, and they love the evil Jason Walker, the dumb Sophia Martinez, the bad Katie Jackson, the stupid Sally Taylor, the stupid Frank Malcov, the crazy Jack Benton and the heartless Ray Carter. Where's the justice???

G
Guest 12.07.21

I always leave drivers like Lei Bing, Curtis Wolfe, Lewis Duran and Jill Richards alone.

G
Guest 12.07.21

Normal people always love, respect, appreciate and leave alone Lewis Duran, Curtis Wolfe, Jill Richards and Lei Bing

G
Guest 15.07.21

Wuzy 21, listen here you bastard, once again say something about Curtis Wolfe, Lewis Duran, Lei Bing and Jill Richards, that they pisses you off or something else hurtful towards them, then pray, scum!

G
Guest 15.07.21

Wuzy 21, you moron and freak! You defiled the holy quartet of newcomers! Eternal punishment awaits you - to burn in hell!

G
Guest 16.07.21

There are 2 different types in a person: 1. Smokes, drinks, takes drugs and loves seven of oldcomers; 2. Does not smoke, does not drink, does not take drugs and loves a quartet of newcomers.

L
Linkin park fan 05.08.21

Only the retarded cattle and downs hate Leigh, Jill, Curtis and Lewis !!!

G
Guest 07.11.21

Jason Walker next time I will crash his f****** speed devil

G
Guest 07.11.21

Every one except Ray Carter he doesn't bother me at all

G
Guest 21.12.21

Every one except Ray Carter he doesn't bother me at all