3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
awpashaws 11.01.21 11:38 am

Trouble in the battle with Crowe (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

When the Crowe's ship is boarding, the "Guard" jumps out there and it just jumps out and stands still, I looked around nothing else.
37 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark1Revan 11.01.21

Yes I have the same problem I cannot solve

M
Mark Shvidko 11.01.21

this hike is already lagging the game I have all the rules

m
maksus 11.01.21

Hello!
I have a bug or something else in the mission where I have to kill Crowe. While on Crowe's ship, a monster jumps onto the deck and he freezes. He cannot be killed and no further.
Tell me, is it like that?
I play without cheats.

S
Sanya Baltic 11.01.21

What is your repack? No, this is not so obvious for everyone, some have already completed the game.

U
UNATCO 11.01.21

pirate nip play (

m
maksus 11.01.21

Sanya Baltic
rocked Risen 3-GameWorks

S
Sanya Baltic 11.01.21

maksus Probably a bug of the repack, download another one, just another problem, for the saves to come up, you need to find a good one. Or you can load an older save game and try to go through. There was one bug in my repack too, and I had to replay from the save seven hours ago, the second time I went through it in 3.5 hours instead of 7, then there was no bug. Currently, the console commands are not known to anyone, so they cannot be used.

m
maksus 11.01.21

Sanya Baltic
console commands are known http://steamcommunity.com/app/249230/discussions/0/35221031695469794/

S
Sanya Baltic 11.01.21

maksus is not like a console from developers, but some kind of additional file that helps to dig into resources through the game. I didn't really understand what the commands from that list give, but try to figure it out. If some team helps you solve a bug, sign off, maybe someone else will run into such a run, maybe it will be me) I'm generally lucky for them.

m
maksus 11.01.21

Sanya Baltic
tell me where does ALI213 store save?

S
Sanya Baltic 11.01.21

maksus did not understand the question, what kind of ali213? Perhaps I don’t rummage around and I can’t help.

m
maksus 11.01.21

Sanya Baltic,
I mean from the ALI213 crack where the game saves are stored?

H
Hell_Cat 11.01.21

C: Users ** name ** Saved Games Risen3 they are the same for all repacks

m
maksus 11.01.21

Can I save after Sea Battle with Crowe I'm in a group of shamans?

and even better, I will be grateful if someone will help me through my save to go through the mission "Battleship with Crow", go through, record and upload to me.
at the same time tell me if there was any bug.
http://rghost.ru/57525153

z
zver05 11.01.21

This is not a mission bug, but a trainer use. Look for a save game for the one who passed without cheats for one hit kill and immortality. Here, either replay everything from the beginning, or look for a save file until you use the trainer and go from it.

m
maksus 11.01.21

zver05
Yes, I understand that this is because of the trainer, but where did he register so that reinstalling the game is useless. like the save was hooked.

A
AwesomeTDK 11.01.21

discard any save game before the battle with the crowe

m
maksus 11.01.21

AwesomeTDK
http://rghost.ru/57525153 this is a save game where there is a bug in the mission with Crowe
to start the mission "Sea battle with Crowe" you need to go to any island

A
AwesomeTDK 11.01.21

maksus
damn it, I started the save game and still the ogre does nothing (

p
puresound 11.01.21

had the misfortune to use the trainer, which crippled the conservation,
if there are still good people on the save after the crowe - I will be very grateful) I want to finish the epic, everything else has passed