3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
awpashaws 11.01.21 11:38 am

Trouble in the battle with Crowe (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

When the Crowe's ship is boarding, the "Guard" jumps out there and it just jumps out and stands still, I looked around nothing else.
37 Comments
Sort by:
s
sebay 11.01.21

Hold, save is not mine http://rghost.ru/57534812 I
asked a friend. For the voodoo shaman.

m
maksus 11.01.21

sebay
I have no words how you saved me and probably not only me.
Thank you so much.

p
puresound 11.01.21

sebay
Thank you) well, nothing .. voodoo so voodoo .. change clothes)) although he chose the hunters and was happy .. was)

M
Marquess 11.01.21

Russell Crowe???

N
Nikita Shenkov 11.01.21

When, together with Patty, we move to Crowe's ship, we need to kill 2 minions, followed by a cut-scene in which Crowe sends a healthy war to us. The problem is that after he goes down to the GG, he freezes rooted to the spot and it is impossible to kill him ! Please help with this problem!

P
Pifon_Snake 11.01.21

The same problem, not changing the settings, not rebooting, not resizing does not help, incomprehensible bug

r
ricco ricco 11.01.21

This is a critical bug (did you use cheat programs?)

N
Nikita Shenkov 11.01.21

Panas Mironovich
yes, I used a trainer

N
Nikita Shenkov 11.01.21

In general, I read here on the forums that this is a bug due to cheats, so I will go through in a new way

V
Vit-Sku 11.01.21

well, they are completely lazy, such an easy game and here they use trainers ..

S
Skatt 11.01.21

Actually destroyed all the portals. Received a ship of hunters, magicians, inquisition. After he performed the ceremony at the oracle and the magicians were stolen ... in theory he collected the entire crew .... an active task with ships, but they are not in the 1st port (maybe they have already joined me). When I make a report, he says he’s not ready. too few ships ... what mb bug?
there is no ship on the island of magicians either (except that people are hanging in the air, as if there is a ship ...)

N
Nighthawkreal 11.01.21

Two more pirate ships are needed.

7 look 11.01.21

You need to sail to Antigua and talk to Alvarez in a large building. Just scroll through all the dialogues, after that the attack on Crow will become available.

H
Hunterz99 11.01.21

Here is the save https://yadi.sk/d/dHSRG2G-abuKf for the magician

K
Konstantin Meshulin 11.01.21

I have such a problem, I kill a crowe, there is a video where everyone is happy, then I appear hovering over the sea as in a bug with Patty and next to some ship and I can’t move, I can’t open a map on the ship. save, play as demon hunters

K
Konstantin Meshulin 11.01.21

If anyone has such a problem, I'll go back one save, swam to another island when attacking a crowe, chose takarigua, that time there was Calador, and you can't figure out how to die while boarding a crowe, otherwise a bug after the victory

i
int1394515 11.01.21

Konstantin Meshulin wrote:
I have such a problem, I kill the Crow, there is a video where everyone is happy and then I appear hovering over the sea like in a bug with Patty and next to some ship and I can’t move, I can’t open a map on the ship. in battle without the possibility of saving - the same))))