3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abomination321 12.01.21 10:41 pm

Yalung Masks (Far Cry 4)

what happens if you collect all the masks? I'm just too lazy to do this, I collected so briefly wherever I get
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bartalbi bond 12.01.21

There will be a bunch of rare weapons.

a
astrozombie 12.01.21

look in the "progress" tab - there are weapons, achievements, endless tokens for calling reinforcements at the end

4 fingers 12.01.21

Why does 1 mercenary come to help? Can I improve it later?

L
LazyKit 12.01.21

GAN4ER777 SpoilerIn
addition to bonuses for a certain number of masks (see progress in the tab) For all masks, they will give infinite mercenary tokens.

M
MrRa 12.01.21

4 Fingers
when you are in trade mode, open the "Items" tab, there you can buy improvements for mercenaries

n
nukio 12.01.21

It's not far off yet, but it has created interest, in one cave there are experimental-type chambers, and there is a mask in it. I don’t know how to get my mind. who knows what?

Y
YorikBir 12.01.21

Shoot some kind of cannon, because you can not only collect them, but also destroy them. Achievement even seems to be in such a yupley.

n
nukio 12.01.21

YorikBir
thanks)) figured out)

s
sexden 12.01.21

but how to erase or destroy the inscriptions of a serial maniac?

C
CrazzyRabbit 12.01.21

sexden Take by hand or shoot. The same thing with posters, take it by hand or throw a Molotov cocktail.

C
Coca-cola1211 12.01.21

But I haven't figured it out. The mask cannot be shot through the gate, the gate itself cannot be destroyed.

D
Dobbi 12.01.21

Coca-cola1211
I threw a molotov cocktail it worked =)

p
propeller-faust 12.01.21

Coca-cola1211 Satish's sadness room? If there is then try to shoot through the grating on the mask with a sniper rifle. The only way that helped me

C
CorExFerro 12.01.21

those. there will be no video, the killer maniac himself will not jump out, like the devil out of a snuffbox, but will it not be necessary to kill him? Just weapons or tokens? O_o Has anyone already collected all of them?

d
dem77789 12.01.21

where is the smear here?

R
Rain4Storm 12.01.21

dem77789
In the hole of the left pillar

d
dem77789 12.01.21

Thank you)

C
CorExFerro 12.01.21

I will answer to myself: really just endless tokens of calling mercenaries ... such texts in notes, atmospheric music and how it all ended ... pain, remorse and humiliation))

S
Shish2006 12.01.21

Having studied the issue, I realized that the masks are associated with notes from the goat. The goat itself has a cave where he was engaged in his fanaticism by first slipping masks on his future victims. In the goat's cave itself there is a note with the coordinates of the treasures looted by the goat. According to the coordinates, I discovered a cave of the dead with 8 chests and scattered money. But, apparently, the plan of the developers was somehow not thought out, since many people find this cave without any prompts, and the money in the game does not matter much, since the balance is violated

A
AnatolyTRIK 12.01.21

I just threw a throwing knife into the mask, and it was credited to me. A Molotov cocktail, grenades and snipers did not work, and neither did normal shooting. Only a throwing knife.