3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abomination321 12.01.21 10:41 pm

Yalung Masks (Far Cry 4)

what happens if you collect all the masks? I'm just too lazy to do this, I collected so briefly wherever I get
30 Comments
Sort by:
v
vikt.volobuev2012 12.01.21

I can't get into the well and take off Yangaul's last death mask. I was eager to go down like everywhere in the game with the help of a hook and a rope, pressing the "C" key, but I fall and crash. The wings and parachute do not have time to open during the fall

X
Xinil 12.01.21

you need to go down with the right mouse button

M
Maxim Pichuzhkin 12.01.21

tell plz where is that cave with a lot of money

M
Maxim Pichuzhkin 12.01.21

Damn I collected all the masks except one and I can't find it, and I still have the same garbage from Fashion Week in Kirata, I collected all the skins and this person dumped leaving only a note and the skins take up space in the inventory and there is nothing to do with them.

I
Idity blitz 12.01.21

Guys, I can't find a mask, this is my last mask, it is located next to the bridge, it is not in North Kirat, there is an outpost "brick factory warehouse" nearby. Help pliz

P
Paul_SH 12.01.21

Idity Blitz
This mask lies on the top of the bridge.

If my hint doesn't help, see this video starting at 8:30 pm

A
Allyona 12.01.21

I can't find the mask, tell me how to get there)

P
Paul_SH 12.01.21

Allyona
The Sherpa yak pen can only be reached from the north side (from the south - inaccessible rocks).

Watch this video starting at 37:18

A
Allyona 12.01.21

Paul_SH
got it, thanks)

R
Richards 12.01.21

It would be better if you weren't looking, usrisoft will give you mercenary tokens and call you suckers.