3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon9698 13.01.21 10:50 am

advice about windows

Guys such a question, I don't know what to do, I think it's worth switching from windows 7 to windows 8, tell me is it worth it?
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rv770 13.01.21

If win 7 suits you, then why?. In the future, direct x 12 will be in demand for the top ten at once.

G
GlukoHedgehog 13.01.21

Rv770 wrote:
In the future direct x 12
why are you rubbing nonsense on him? In the future, he will still be updated by 10 whether he likes it or not, only for money or a fucking pirate! Sit on it
yourself .. Leon9698 wrote:
guys such a question, I do not know what to do, I think it is worth switching from windows 7 to windows 8, tell me is it worth it?
Don't even think! Update and don't be afraid! Only 10!

M
MelShlemming 13.01.21

At 8, some suckers sit, 10 taxis.

T
Tiger goose 13.01.21

RIGHT SECTOR
Argumentation?

M
MelShlemming 13.01.21

Tiger Goose
The latest is always the best.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.01.21

I put 8.1 and I'm happy. I returned the gadgets and the launch, otherwise the same Windows 7, I did not see any serious differences. I have not encountered any problems with programs and games. She seems to be somehow faster than a seven. Bet, I downloaded the image from the official website, updated, activated, demolished unnecessary updates Destroy Windows 10 Spying, and have been working on it for a year now.

T
Tiger goose 13.01.21

RIGHT SECTOR
Why always? What are the advantages of the latest version in this case in comparison with the previous one?

M
MelShlemming 13.01.21

If the previous versions were good, Microsoft wouldn't have created the top ten.

T
Tiger goose 13.01.21

RIGHT SECTOR
Well, what exactly did they improve?

M
MelShlemming 13.01.21

Tiger Goose
Have not read any Reviews?

T
Tiger goose 13.01.21

RIGHT SECTOR
No, I haven't. I would like to hear your opinion.

G
GlukoHedgehog 13.01.21

RIGHT SECTOR wrote:
At 8, some fuckers sit, 10 taxis.
Tiger Goose wrote:
Argumentation?
at 10 there is a steering wheel
at 8 there is no steering wheel
what is not clear?

B
BrainTrueFaker 13.01.21

RIGHT SECTOR
The most idiotic argument, of those that are usually cited by "sellers" of lohomarkets such as eMVideo, El Dorado and the like ...

z
zhimipe 13.01.21

Windows 10 is the latest, there will be no more new releases. The point is to sit on the old Windows, if all future programs, games, drivers, etc. will be "sawed" only for Windows 10.

T
Tiger goose 13.01.21

Gluk7469
What steering wheel?

G
GlukoHedgehog 13.01.21

zhimipe wrote:
The point is to sit on the old Windows, if all future programs, games, drivers, etc. will be "sawed" only for Windows 10.
The meaning of explaining them? They like it! Let them sit ..

B
BrainTrueFaker 13.01.21

Leon9698
At work, for the sake of acquaintance, I reinstalled. I used it for 5 days, because I didn't have enough strength for more. There is only one conclusion: 8ka for those who use the "pink keyboard" (figuratively), that is, for those who only need shortcuts of the installed software, start-up and conductor from Windows.

f
fog666666 13.01.21

Gluk7469
they talked about 7 when they sat on XP

L
Life is shit 13.01.21

Leon9698
Of course worth it. Windows 7 is complete shit compared to 8. Immediately you will join the world of speed and beauty.

G
GlukoHedgehog 13.01.21

fin1977 wrote:
when on XP
many sat on it and still sit and praise.
I'm sure they'll die and be buried with the Windows XP installation disc. I won't be surprised.