3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon9698 13.01.21 10:50 am

advice about windows

Guys such a question, I don't know what to do, I think it's worth switching from windows 7 to windows 8, tell me is it worth it?
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlukoHedgehog 13.01.21

BrainTrueFaker wrote:
I used it for 5 days, because I didn't have enough strength for more.
Are the tiles in your eyes stuck or something?

O
Omega 13.01.21

Better at 8.1 or 10 ...

D
Diablonos 13.01.21

Leon9698
On win7, the last batman at maximum requires 8 GB of RAM, on win10 -12 GB.
Do you need it?

L
Leon9698 13.01.21

Diablonos
but I'm talking about win 8 or win 8.1 not 10

f
fomir 13.01.21

zhimipe
Windows releases will be. Digital only.
On disks, in boxes - no more.
Read the news carefully, and do not mislead people!

z
zhimipe 13.01.21

fomir
It will still be Windows 10, not Windows 11 (12,13,14) ...

f
fomir 13.01.21

zhimipe
Yes, but there will be another edition, already without a number in the title. And it won't be Win10. T-shirts wrote about this in their FAQ, I don't know if there is this page now, but I remember that I read it all and reread it 2-3 times, because it was too generalized it was written, but I understood the essence. You can be convinced of everything that we have here said according to Rumors, and I will trust the official source, even if then everyone does differently.

And the fact that Win 10 is the latest version of the OS - then only in this "classic" form of distribution, and then with the transition to a new distribution model. This is what Mikey was talking about, ours, as always, distorted everything, and now there are thousands of "wandering" rumors, they say Windows is the last ... Yes - it is modular, yes - it will have many versions without changing the name, yes - it will be partially free. But no - it won't be the last OS from the Mike.