3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 13.01.21 10:50 am

The cannon is jammed - it doesn't matter. (The Godfather)

The topic is about glitches, bugs and all sorts of troubles with the game. We solve, we help, in general we find solutions.
77 Comments
Sort by:
M
McEclipse 13.01.21

Well, do as you know then
I have another question here, but where are the savas for the game?
not in the documents not in the game itself did not find (

k
kayudin 13.01.21

C: Documents and Settings here is your name My Documents GF, but someone figured out the joystick?

C
Captain_Oleg 13.01.21

How to make sure that when you turn the mouse to the right, the hero does not turn to the left and vice versa? I removed the square from the "inverse mouse" and it's still the same.

j
juiop 13.01.21

I tried all your options, but he still doesn't want to get out of the car, tell me what to do, I really want to play this game

M
McEclipse 13.01.21

guys problems with the mouse because of the nod hay downloaded it turned out to be bullshit with a mouse (I didn't even do it to the car) cut down the game returned the original exe and everything was ok again!

g
gsa 13.01.21

Does anyone know there is a normal no cd, so that you can climb out of the car and the mouse turns to the right side

G
GEM 13.01.21

McEclipse you can interpret everything as normal so that you can get out of the car and the mouse rotated normally. I did everything according to your instructions and nifiga did not change.

C
CS-Ty3 13.01.21

People, I can't install this game at all, namely the file mx_gf_01.mus, Tell me what to do.

A
Aliansys 13.01.21

People, maybe someone knows what Mona can do .. After the screensavers, my game just flies into Windows 8 (((I tried with but sd and mds's, the result is the same

S
Svarog 13.01.21

I have such a problem. I installed the game, mounted the
image, I load the EXE file to play, and this crap pops up to me:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Help ...

G
GEM 13.01.21

Hello everyone. Who else suffers from The GodFather, then I can help. If someone did everything according to McEclipse's instructions (see above) and they did not succeed, then follow the instructions below:
Insert the disc and play The GodFather;
After unpacking, a window will appear in which uncheck the "Play now in The GodFather" box and click next;
Take out the Disk;
Try starting the game. A window will appear that asks you to insert a disc, but you do not insert;
Download the files from the archive that McEclipse mentioned above;
Insert the image into DAEMON TOOLS;
We start the game and everything works;
All reviews write to the soap: [email protected]. Or ICQ: 220-531-555.

S
Svarog 13.01.21

Everything works for me already.
Thank you. :-))

M
MaD4ce 13.01.21

The people have a problem. The physics on the cars is awful (it doesn't fit, etc.), but a friend has all the rules.
What is the bug and how to eradicate it?!?
Installed from one disk!

A
Aliansys 13.01.21

Damn, what should I do? I just crash after the splash screens ... 8 (((

S
Svarog 13.01.21

Do you have a pirate version ?? It may be worth reinstalling Windows. I advise this to many, and it often helps. :-)

MaD4ce, the whole point is that the game has such physics. Cars are not the only ones for you to drive. I do not like it either.
But what to do. But the game itself is cool.

A
Aliansys 13.01.21

reinstalling Windows won't help me, I'm sure .... but in general, if I start a game with an image, then it just crashes for me after the screensavers, and if from no-sd's, then after the screensavers, it crashes with an error: send do not send a report and etc. etc.

M
MaD4ce 13.01.21

Hailstorm, I didn't write that a friend has all the rules, like in the mafia !!!!
Played?

S
Svarog 13.01.21

Aliansys
Maybe it's just the drive itself ...
Do you have a pirate ?

MaD4ce
03/28/06 19:51
Hailstorm, I didn’t write that a friend has all the rules, like in the mafia !!!!
Played?

Then I dont know. Maybe it's just the system itself. HZ, honestly ... I don't know what to say.

I played Mafia. Of course! One of my favorite games.

A
Aliansys 13.01.21

yes, I have a pirate, but my friend is ok ..

A
Aliansys 13.01.21

well what? Nobody can advise anything? in principle, I hope tomorrow will be lucky, another disc will be given, maybe everything will be fine. for now this problem is not resolved ... 8 ((((still crashes after splash screens