3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 13.01.21 10:50 am

The cannon is jammed - it doesn't matter. (The Godfather)

The topic is about glitches, bugs and all sorts of troubles with the game. We solve, we help, in general we find solutions.
77 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReDoX 13.01.21

2 Sweet
It is necessary to right-click on the tool icon in the taskbar (bottom right), then Virtual CD / DVD ROM- Device 0: [F] - No Media- Mount Image- then open the game folder and find and click the disc file. msn My Computer a new virtual drive will appear with a loaded Gotfazer icon, then you just click on the shortcut and that's it.
Good luck.

M
MAg 13.01.21

I have the same shit.

m
magicbum 13.01.21

Good people, please help! I have some kind of bug, the car is garbage, but the fact that my guns somehow switch themselves! And the most interesting thing is that at first everything is fine, I give it in the face, I get into the car, and then BAM, and that's it! I do not know what to do, I installed the executable file and ini too, it did not help, and I seem to have a license, who from Ukraine I bought on Petrovka, we can have such a problem.

M
MAg 13.01.21

Everyone can't have a bad disc.

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 13.01.21

I bought a new disc. The problem remains. I go to the menu and crashes.

R
ReDoX 13.01.21

Cossack, what is your form? And what kind of firewood is installed?

D
Dr.ongo 13.01.21

Such a thing. downloaded the father on the grid, everything is attached (images, etc.), but throws it out after a couple of screensavers. Swung other images, the same thing. I used images as a demon. the thought flashed that the game is not registered in the registry, tk. I didn't install it on my computer, I just downloaded it. who installed part of the registry? or at least other options for launch.

Z
ZAGA 13.01.21

People, help!
The problem is that in the game instead of buildings and graphics (except for people) there are white squares, so it is not possible to play at all.
If anyone knows how to fix this or has encountered it himself, help.
PS
It is clear that the version is pirated.
The system requirements are correct.

G
Gamerrrr 13.01.21

For 15 hours of the game, it took off twice. The scribe passed the last mission, where it was necessary to bring down the bosses of the mafia. I went to save. The game froze and crashed. Set Windows permission as in the game. Everything is working.

k
killerbug 13.01.21

The problem is that in the game instead of buildings and graphics (except for people) there are white squares, so it is not possible to play at all.
If anyone knows how to fix this or has encountered it himself, help.
The first remedy is to install new drivers on the video card. I have 81.98 drivers on the GeForce 6800 and everything is fine. The second option - if you have an MX video card, you will have to change it to another. I have no other thoughts yet.

C
Cobrass2 13.01.21

koro4e u menia est ico s Etoi GotFather 3gb znimaet nu vot vstavil v deamon tools proinstaliroval i pishet vstavit disk nu ja dumaju tipo crack nado zasunul tuda crack i vot bug s masinoi i 4arom sasunul nazat original godfuather i 4arom sasunul nazat original godfuather ise vapraet potskaziti kuda mne suvat etot MI-GTG eti 2 faila i kogda otkrivat SD4Hide 1.1 ili mozet ja nepravilno kakto ustanovil deamon tools u menia v4.03HE vobsem help: * (

N
Nktz 13.01.21

People, such a theme. In the game, the buttons very often stop working, just as it was said earlier about the cars and how to get out of there. I once refused the combat buttons, and now I cannot play normally because after saving, the hero pulls out the weapon, it is impossible to remove it, I don’t know what to do, who knows the thread. (Even after that I left the game and went back the same)

_
_Don_ 13.01.21

You fans have weak computers, damn it! I didn't even crash on 1.4Ghz!
Or you play pirates.

A
Andre Macareno 13.01.21

Play pirate yourself, there is a translation of xs! No bugs on the face!

_
_Don_ 13.01.21

Play pirate yourself, there is a translation of

xs Do not bare your teeth, pliz, Muali.I have a face.
Nktz, f * ck knows, sho at tey with the game. Better put it on the shelf and play other, BETTER. Mafia, for example!

A
Andre Macareno 13.01.21

Come on, nafig Mafia, she came out in 2002 ...

j
johnnygat35 13.01.21

How do I call for help?