3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FuKyC 13.01.21 10:51 am

Technical problems (Darkest of Days)

people with a demo are some kind of garbage, when starting a new game, when the level is loaded, it throws it onto the desktop. Or the level load reaches half and the game freezes.

and here's Cho writes
CLEARING MESSAGE TRANSLATION TABLE
LOADING MESSAGE TRANSLATION: "base / level / lbh / bighorn.csv"
72 Comments
Sort by:
F
FuKyC 13.01.21

I downloaded the saves, tried to load it, I gave it out.

CLEARING MESSAGE TRANSLATION TABLE
LOADING MESSAGE TRANSLATION: "base / level / antietam / antietambc / antietambcdemo.csv"
Skeleton: cannot load file
Cannot find include file "base / character / voices / zep_dexter.voice"!
Failed to open image 'base / level / antietam / antietambc / antietambcdemo_map.tga'
Unkown token "CullFactor" found in rig file base / prop / covered_wagon / wagon.rig
Unkown token "2" found in rig file base / prop / covered_wagon / wagon.rig
AiConfig: unkown token: MeleeSwingTime
AiConfig: unkown token: 2.4
Sound: cannot open sound file "base / sound / futurevoices / agent / ogan_weapon_systems.wav"!
Cannot load audio file base / sound / futurevoices / agent / ogan_weapon_systems.wav!
Cannot find bone Lumbar1_jt for WinceAnimator!
failed to find head bone named 'HeadBase_jt'
failed to find marker bone named 'HeadBase_jt'
failed to find head bone named 'HeadBase_jt'
failed to find marker bone named 'HeadBase_jt'

C
Cayman77 13.01.21

And after the download starts, I write - an exe file error.

d
dimslot 13.01.21

the same bullshit

F
FuKyC 13.01.21

I downloaded a profiled demo, now everything is fine.

H
Higher 13.01.21

FuKyC where?

F
FuKyC 13.01.21

Higher
C off site can be downloaded or via Steam.

Z
ZiNoX 13.01.21

I have a problem, because of this physicistHe I have terrible lags, 7-8fps (video ATI radeon hd4870 512mb), how to disable this physicist Heh?

s
save4x4 13.01.21

in the main menu in the physics settings set to low

g
gipergeka 13.01.21

solved the problem with the exe-shnik error, I had a redist folder, from there I installed everything that was: oalinst, PhysX_9.09.0814_SystemSoftware, vcredist_x86 ...... drx is also desirable .... and it smelled

S
Spr1ng 13.01.21

How to cut out the shadows in the game? And then they are cut down only at low graphics settings.

3blp4uk 13.01.21

gipergeka ATP your salvation helped.

Z
ZiNoX 13.01.21

save4x4
installed, but the lags are the same

p
prox14 13.01.21

but the gipergeka method did not help me

d
demonvandal 13.01.21

Damn, after you die, the game is loaded and it reads LAG (((

R
Red_Pencil 13.01.21

ZiNoX

at me radik 1600 - also terribly lagged, put firewood
Catalyst 9.3.1 really helped. Well, if x * yovo with an understanding of the installation, see the instructions.

--------------------------------------------------
Instructions for installing drivers.
--------------------------------------------------

1. Go to Control Panel - Add or Remove Programs - remove "ATI Display Driver";

2.Using the RefreshFix utility developed by the respected int13H, clean the registry from traces of previous driver versions (Program> Clean registry). If the utility asks you to correct any errors when starting it, just close this dialog with a cross in the corner. Answer "no" to the restart request.

3. Go to Control Panel - System> Device Manager and remove all video cards in the "video adapters" category. Answer "no" to the restart request.

4. Go to% WinDir% System32 and delete all files with the template name ati *;

5. Start - Run - regedit and delete all branches starting with ATI * in the HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftware and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE sections. It is also worth deleting all the branches contained in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlVideo
(so that there would be no problems later with determining the used (active) video adapter in various tweakers).

6. Restart your computer.

______________________________________________________ in

short helped me.

By the way, whoever has an ekskhnik error, a simple reinstallation of the game solves the problem. The first time the norms were set, the second time the error, the third time again everything is ok.

Z
ZiNoX 13.01.21

Red_Pencil
thanks, but I know what to do with firewood;)

m
mazahakazz 13.01.21

I often get a glitch ... the game just stupidly freezes, it is treated with a reboot. Who had this thread? and then a pancake when dofiga people, crazy shootout and here you have tsuko. Damn, everything is on max and not stupid.

d
demonvandal 13.01.21

Damn after the level Ladder to Petrovich (at the end when the Zeppelin explodes and the portal appears) and the download starts, then it reaches the middle and the memory access error "Memory cannot be Read" appears what to do ?? konfa in the profile .... up to this point I used the trainer for two minutes maybe because of him something glitched ??

d
demonvandal 13.01.21

Firewood by the way 9.8

m
motorocker 13.01.21

The people as I understand the mouse can not be included in the game ???