3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FuKyC 13.01.21 10:51 am

Technical problems (Darkest of Days)

people with a demo are some kind of garbage, when starting a new game, when the level is loaded, it throws it onto the desktop. Or the level load reaches half and the game freezes.

and here's Cho writes
CLEARING MESSAGE TRANSLATION TABLE
LOADING MESSAGE TRANSLATION: "base / level / lbh / bighorn.csv"
72 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgenp06 13.01.21

I had a glitch in my memory. When I had to meet with my team to take a weapon, an error was thrown. If you go directly to them, then an error, if behind the columns, then everything is fine.

n
nehitman 13.01.21

Evgenp06 is the
same problem!

D
DimanX 13.01.21

When I start, I get a message that the type of computer does not meet the requirements of the game. And the menu is a black spot with white stripes instead of words)
what can I do help plizzzzz.

s
serch-tv 13.01.21

Who crashes with the downloaded repack, then try to delete the file base interface user.cfg
These guys, damn it, made a repack after starting the game - so the configuration of their computer was saved in the configs .... After starting the game, this file will be created again. The game will be with minimal settings for your computer and the language will be English. Then re-install Russian in the options ... Maybe someone will help ..... thanks for your attention

s
sol 13.01.21

At startup, it writes: The entry point to the alsource3i procedure was not found in the DLL OpenAL32.dll - what is it?

s
sol 13.01.21

Solved the problem on my own: In the root folder there is a setup folder in this folder, the oalinst application launched it and everything worked. And even when steam was turned on, the game did not start, it gave error # 53.

s
serCArlos 13.01.21

Good afternoon, help me solve the following problem: I
installed the game and the demo also has the following graphics problems:
here is the link:
http://file.qip.ru/file/100795334/f0552cb3/screenshot4.html

Computer configuration:
ATI RADEON HD 3850
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+

d
dyuhlan 13.01.21

but my control buttons do not work by default. arrows are assigned and work, but standard values ​​(w, s, a, d) are not. who-thread met such a problem?

s
serCArlos 13.01.21

maybe you just need to change the language to English on the start panel
I had such a problem in Shelshok 2

d
dyuhlan 13.01.21

tried it, doesn't help.

i
ilya-b 13.01.21

I am thrown out as soon as I press "new game"
guys help please

A
Alexandr82 13.01.21

If the video card is NVIDIA, then try disabling PhysX in the video card settings.

V
Vitaly33 13.01.21

I get thrown out as soon as I press "new game"
guys help please
I have the same nonsense. Deleted it nafig. If anyone knows how it is treated, help. I reinstalled the game with PhysX and without PhysX, it still crashes when I click "new game". Radeon HD 4870 graphics card.

_
_Emperor_ 13.01.21

What kind of pirate game or license do you have?

V
Vitaly33 13.01.21

Downloaded from the torrent, so a pirate. Menu in Russian

_
_Emperor_ 13.01.21

which of the two is 1 or 6 gigabytes (where did you download from)

V
Vitaly33 13.01.21

A friend downloaded an iso image with a size of 1.88 GB from torrents.by. It started without any problems on a GeForce 9800 GTX + video card, but I crashed when I pressed "new game"

K
KAHAX 13.01.21

People please help, in general, the problem is such a game starts, I press start a new game, it loads, and then dbgeng.dll is not found, I already installed a new direct, installed the physics, and the igruha all kicked.
tell me to read pliz.
thanks in advance.

K
KiANoRives 13.01.21

Help, I installed the game for a friend, everything works fine, I installed it on myself every time it crashes. I have Vista 32x system

A
Alexandr82 13.01.21

Disable PhysX