3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 13.01.21 10:51 am

Shimmering 2D Trees (Far Cry 4)

I know maybe you will brand me with a picky grafodrocher, but it really makes me nervous! The bottom line is that the Trees and the vegetation around all the time flickers and becomes 2D very annoying (Maybe someone knows what the problem is? Maybe the problem is in the AMD phenom (tm) II system) x4 980 3.70 GHz, 8GB RAM, Vidyaha NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI 2G
set Everything to high stable fps 40-50
By the way, there were no problems with lighting, in the Russian language, there was no card in the game at all, I don't know, maybe I'm the only one but mess with trees and vegetation is annoying)
21 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg3121 13.01.21

I have the same tree shit. At low settings, by the way, there is no such problem.

V
Vibe line 13.01.21

By the way, yes. At low settings, trees and surroundings are better than at ultra. On ultra trees sprite like

r
raw058 13.01.21

I understand that in order to play normally, you will have to wait all the same for the release

A
AlexeyT 13.01.21

On my face, I have the same trouble, I have flat trees even at low settings, but when FRAPS recording is turned on, they become normal, I still did not understand the joke why this is happening

A
AlexeyT 13.01.21

Gtx 780Ti graphics card

A
AlexeyT 13.01.21

The people, the installation of the latest version of the drivers on vidyahu helped

S
Spartacus1971 13.01.21

I have the same trouble, all the trees are flickering, the settings are all ultra, are there solutions to this problem?

R
Ruslan16rus 13.01.21

AlexeyT
after installing firewood 344.75, terrible lags begin in battle 4, after 5 minutes of play, it's better to play with flickering trees, I'm used to it)

B
BloodRey 13.01.21

AlexeyT
Thanks for the tip with Fraps, it limits fps when playing.
In the wood, I made a 30fps limitation and the trees again became permanently 3D. Although still with the simulation of fur, the trees are slightly lagging at times, I just put the option on. I'm not going to put new Drava, there are too many glitches and bugs, especially a bug in the player, when watching a 10-bit video ...

R
Ruslan16rus 13.01.21

BloodRey
and where you can limit the FPS in the wood, tell me pliz

K
KlementXX 13.01.21

WHILE SO; As they flickered and poked around on the radeon, nothing has changed on my current geforse with two GB of memory ... All repacks have been tried and the result is zero. It’s not a matter of hardware or settings, everything is much more prosaic. What is a repack / roughly speaking /? - a repack is a hack. So it was developed specifically for pirates and saved this gift. Simply put, as soon as THIS GAME realizes that it was broken, these bugs begin. Similar defenses have been encountered before. There was shooting with bouquets of flowers. -battlefield, on the bandage that a pirate skull appeared on the eye -metal gear solid / harmless and absolutely worried /, a carousel with a camera in the last Sam .... Above they wrote that the face also lags. I don't believe it. Or it's such a 'face', or ... you understand. Now to treat the problem! Buy a LICENSE. / How sad it is /

P
Paul_SH 13.01.21

KlementXX Repack
is a repackaged (rebuilt) distribution of the game, in which the files, in most cases, do not differ from the original (licensed) ones. Only a few pill files are responsible for cracking; Moreover, as a rule, these are service files of the client, and not the game itself.

Ubisoft has heard of trap triggers. But if the cause of the "shimmering trees" were in this, then the problem would not be in a few isolated cases, it would be ubiquitous and widespread; because absolutely all repacks use the same "pills".

The treatment of the problem has already been mentioned several times above: updating the video card driver.

K
KlementXX 13.01.21

Paul_SH
Only a few pill files are responsible for hacking;

This is exactly what I meant, this is quite enough for the protection of the game to be activated. As for the firewood, I was not only born into the world, it is clear that I went through everything that is possible. Here is something else ... And then agree that ALWAYS change firewood, on which the whole pack of games and prog-delirium feels great. And delirium is not guaranteed success. And this problem is by no means in `` isolated cases. '' There are a lot of publications about this particular bug on the Internet. And it does not happen that all got out the same thing.

P
Paul_SH 13.01.21

KlementXX
Still, the overwhelming majority of players on the pirated version do NOT have trees flickering.

For software reasons, in addition to firewood, there may be problems in the operating system (for example, many ignore system updates, without which there are problems with the launch and normal operation of some games).
For hardware reasons, this game does NOT officially support laptop versions of video cards (in this case, no updates and reinstallations, of course, will help).

It is interesting to see this bug in the video or at least in the screenshot.

K
KlementXX 13.01.21

I answer;
This is all from the field of imprecise sciences like alchemy ... 'but it seems like this, or maybe that'. Specifically, I / will have to brag / I personally collected for / an inaccurate figure / 90 pieces of a beast's computer. What else / sorry / nafig laptops ? I'm not going to paint the hardware as unnecessary, you can take my word for it. GF GTX 670 is not enough? ('little' is a joke) Okay, I would be a noob from a palm tree. Okay, I would mess up os. Okay, I would litter with all sorts of rubbish .... Everything is clean and perfect like a nun's tear. But the most important thing is that I have never and never had such problems. I have been playing for 20 years and everything has happened, but this never happened!

/ It is interesting to look at this bug in the video or at least in the screenshot. / I would be glad to please you, but thank you, I will not drag this case and then put another hour in order to send you a picture. Fill in the network, there is a video of this beauty. Ahhh. ... I'll take a look now
Nope, there is just a flickering of the world, and the trees were too lazy to photograph

P
Paul_SH 13.01.21

KlementXX
Dear comrade, I had no intention of either belittling your experience or questioning the very existence of the problem.

And I am operating not with pseudoscientific "alchemy", but with well-known facts:
--- most of the players do not have this bug at all;
--- Far Cry Primal does not run on Windows 7 without SP1 installed (FC4 on the same engine, so the assumption is logical, IMHO);
--- laptop video cards are not supported (not everyone shares their PC configs describing the problem; therefore, this is just an addition to brainstorming, out of a desire to understand the causes of the problem, and not show off;))

K
KlementXX 13.01.21

Paul_SH
Yes, I do not in the least doubt your sincere desire to simply understand the issue. And in my thoughts I had nothing `` such. '' And I described my piece of iron in order to dismiss unnecessary and unnecessary assumptions. When you know what a toy is being put on, it’s already easier. No matter how it was, I never managed to play it either on the old Radeon or on the new Force. The scheme is as follows; the escape goes through absolutely normal, including wandering in the mountains with the subsequent ascent to the camp. The dancing starts when we find ourselves in the first settlement. But this is also a story, because on Radeon / as I wrote above / the same joys. I'm already wondering purely technically - what did they impose there? Taking into account the frankly inept light / lighting / it can be assumed that this part was conceived as a pass-through on the Brand, and this is a banal imperfection. But if this is incompatibility of something with something, then how to explain that both completely different and autonomous computers give out And the old one has been in the closet for a long time and they are not connected in any way! Well, perhaps telepathically.

P
Paul_SH 13.01.21

KlementXX
I can't understand why this Yubikov "bookmark" (if it's in it) works for some, but not for others ...

They lied on an English-language resource. The game is tailored for nVidia, as evidenced by the splash logo at the start of the game and several proprietary graphic settings (like nVidia's fur simulation).

I suggest looking for something in common between both PCs. For example, is the monitor the same? On what monitor, with what resolution and with what refresh rate does this bug appear?
So yes, a little with "alchemy"))

K
KlementXX 13.01.21

Paul_SH
Well, Monique is probably old. So you won't have enough of them .... his permission is not so hot that / I have enough like / 1024x768. But this is pure alchemy .... the toy is not new, and physically cannot require space permissions. Yes and none of their new heaped up such meanness does not wrap up / almost according to Davlatov, 'wrap a toadstool' /. So it seems that at the time of its creation, the stars were unsuccessfully lined up ... Sorry there are no emoticons and too lazy to mess around, I'm already sitting. Maybe let's move in a personal and think about it?

K
KlementXX 13.01.21

The trick, after all, is that it is this topic that is raised here (if you read it higher), Another thing is that it is not developed. It is this damned flora!