3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 13.01.21 10:51 am

Shimmering 2D Trees (Far Cry 4)

I know maybe you will brand me with a picky grafodrocher, but it really makes me nervous! The bottom line is that the Trees and the vegetation around all the time flickers and becomes 2D very annoying (Maybe someone knows what the problem is? Maybe the problem is in the AMD phenom (tm) II system) x4 980 3.70 GHz, 8GB RAM, Vidyaha NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI 2G
set Everything to high stable fps 40-50
By the way, there were no problems with lighting, in the Russian language, there was no card in the game at all, I don't know, maybe I'm the only one but mess with trees and vegetation is annoying)
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
KlementXX 13.01.21

Paul_SH
I won't say anything about the vertical synchronization curve, I just don't remember how it was there ... I had a different problem, maybe in its light everything else faded. But in general, of course, you need to sue for such toys / as is customary in all -malski civilized countries /. To drive out on the mountain a frank imperfection and hack and take money for it .... and considerable, this is not a rotten sausage to vparit. There are muliony. That's why I never hurry to give the last pants for licks.
However, in spite of the ugly products ubisoft found money on DENUVO, it's not cheap I must say ... and judging by your post, Primal is also molded on the knee. Yes, I would smash them, cholera would take them. For me, this office died after the masterpiece third Far Cry Well, and count them in the hole. This is where you have seen this (if you abstract from the jungle of bringing to mind a crooked product) so that a person, having bought a game, began to search, reinstall firewood (well, you can survive firewood, unless of course you change them 20 times a day), change system, digging into the net, troubleshooting 'this' and with 'that' and dancing naked on the roof? We are already so mired in our favorite 'DIY-skillful hands' circle that we completely closed our eyes to the root of the problem. And the question is simple; bought a litsuha and had a gimor with her? - go dear man and sue. Scattering a pancake ...
That's what they do, read it; https://gme.ru/assassin/1150-ubisoft-lawsuits.html (Ubisoft is trying to dodge lawsuits)