3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zorbri 30.10.19 03:28 am

The running game is impossible: your video card doesn't supports (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Click play, loading game, then it crashes:
The running game is impossible: your video card doesn't supports.

The GTX 1050 Ti
27 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zorbri 30.10.19

To fix in any way?

S
Subaru MotorSports 30.10.19

Zorbri
What version of Windows?

Z
Zorbri 30.10.19

Release: Windows 10 Pro
Version: 1903

S

Zorbri
Delete the video driver during the installation of the new video driver, put a tick clean install.

Z
Zorbri 30.10.19

AAA for me it's difficult. Can you give me step by step to write?

S

Zorbri
Manual.
https://forum-ru.msi.com/index.php?topic=85767.0

Latest video driver 440.97
https://www.nvidia.ru/Download/index.aspx?lang=ru

Z
Zorbri 30.10.19

In komputerach I don't know much about. Once in the corner at the bottom of the screen appeared the words Activate Windows, and I found the code and drove it somewhere, on some website, the label is missing but my friend said that it was not necessary to do so and that I could screw something up, maybe because of this?

S

Zorbri
It is not connected.

Z
Zorbri 30.10.19

Clear

Z
Zorbri 30.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
It seems everything is done but did not help :(

L
Lomizz 30.10.19

I have a second monitor connected to the processor, after disabling it the game worked

Z
Zorbri 30.10.19

Lomizz
Oh my God, dude, you saved me, straight from the heart :D, just needed a second monitor to cut down and I with these firewood, brains were boiling

o
oXyroTH 30.10.19

The problem was the following:
You start the game there is a bug, Your video card is not supported, contact to support.
The GeForce RTX 2070
GeForce Expirience updated to the latest version of fire wood last from 22.10. 440.97
Spent the whole day trying to fix it. Failed.
Have used a tambourine and shamanism, turned off 2 monitors, and leave only the primary.
About the WONDROUS MIRACLE - the game start..I Thought OK... can then correct the error, teach the game to realize that people have monitors on vstroenyj work.
On, back connected Monica, rebooted... and Oh GODS! - The game asked, You have changed the configuration since the last run... set new parameters - no!!!
Tovarishi and cheers, the game works - 2 additional work Monica and I, go for it!
PS sorry for mistakes, first post, but I think he's essentially and all actions to play:)

A
Andrejs Krumins 30.10.19

tell me where you disable the second monitor. and then I have the same thing

L
LBird 30.10.19

Andrejs Krumins
Right-click on the desktop, the settings screen at the very bottom multiple displays and select to show only that which you need
If a second monitor is needed further, after starting the game you can safely turn it back on Monique and is only required when you start the game

p
polaroid200 02.12.20

Hello the same problem graphics card Radion RX 5700 monitor I have one tell something ?

p
polaroid200 02.12.20

Hello the same problem graphics card Radion RX 5700 monitor I have one tell something ?

M
Mihail12345798765 02.12.20

ZalMan123
Hello! So, have you found a solution? Just the same problem:

Z
ZalMan123 02.12.20

Running the game is impossible: your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics card is not held. There's no 2nd monitor. What to do? even another driver was installing Game Ready Driver 419.00 on the video card. The system is being checked. Then bam: It is impossible to continue installing Nvidia. This Nvidia graphics driver is incompatible with this version of Windows. This graphics driver did not detect compatible graphics equipment. I have Windows 10. Please help!

A
Artemflesh 02.12.20

Good afternoon, help, can not go into the game writes graphics card intel (R) HD Graphics 520 is not supported, how to be?