3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zorbri 30.10.19 03:28 am

The running game is impossible: your video card doesn't supports (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Click play, loading game, then it crashes:
The running game is impossible: your video card doesn't supports.

The GTX 1050 Ti
27 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cofad 02.12.20

ZalMan123
Minimum System Requirements Call of Duty: Modern Warfare:
operating system: Windows 7/10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD analogue;
RAM: 8GB
video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / GTX 1050 / AMD Radeon HD 7950;
DirectX 12
Free seat on the hard drive: 45GB.

C
Cofad 02.12.20

Artemfles
What kind of vidyha is worth? Choose it as the main one. At Nvidia, this is done through the Nvidia Control Panel.

g
gennaz 02.12.20

ZalMan123
The map is very old, like a mammoth sphincter.

A
Aleksandr122321 02.12.20

Help! I want to play this game, but when I go in, the game says, "DirectX's irreparable error." Tried to reinsteas the driver, said about the incompatibility. Windows 10, video adapter - Intel HD Graphics 4000. Is there any way to fix it?

S
Senofeno 02.12.20

Alexander122321
Maybe the game doesn't read this graphics card, I don't know. I take it you want to run it on your laptop? If so, that's probably the answer. Apparently she does not like to work on laptops, and on such built-in graphics cards.

N
Nervios 02.12.20

oXyroTH
GeForceForceience I have no confidence ! About four years ago, tried through this proga game to optimize. There was a two-core processor, but the video map is 750 2GB. So this GeForcei Expirence optimized everything under the video card)) Then had to manually reset under the processor .Maybe that's changed during this time, but still the mental negative fallout remained.

D
Db dreamer 05.01.21

Alexander122321
Try to change the parameter: application compatibility, on Windows 7
With this compatibility mb will help but better download the latest firewood from the site and install them