3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 13.01.21 11:07 am

Liara T \ 'Sonya Needs Information (Mass Effect 3)

Good day.
Actually, I am interested in the following information ... Following the link (http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Liara_T'Soni - copy, because of the apostrophe the link is broken) under the photo in the column "Death" it is written: "Possible in 2186, in Priority: Earth. " I scoured the Mass Effect Wiki, by form, by Google, and by PlayGround - I did not find anything about the circumstances of this very "possible death".
I myself went through only the first part of the game (I know that in the second it will not be), but the character hooked me specifically, so I would like to know what is there about it.
Of course, I would like to avoid this death, for obvious reasons; yes, and I myself will choose the "red" ending, and I will pump out the readiness of the galaxy and combat resources with the maximum meticulousness,
I ask you not to try to breed srachi about the fact that someone does not like Liara (there is no dispute about tastes).
So what can you tell me about this possibility of her death?

PS Do not hesitate to spoil, because I did not come here if I thought that "the interest is in ignorance."
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stigmat888 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon
At low readiness, the galaxy of party members, whom you will take with you on the last mission, will be deployed with a Harbinger beam.

S
Sidorovich12 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon Well,
she should not die in any of the parts, taking into account all missions, DLC and provided that enough combat resources are collected in 3 parts. Why did it happen?
Before the release of the extended ending for part 3, she had the opportunity to die if she was taken in the command for the last mission, but after the release of the Extendet cut DLC, all this was corrected, since before entering the teleport beam to the citadel, Normandy takes all the crew members on board except the Shep ...

G
GhostKasio 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon
Her death is possible in the event that you did not collect enough combat training (military resources) and took her with you.
Sorry for the spoiler, but no other way)

B
BerkutArmageddon 13.01.21

GhostKasio
Regarding the spoiler - everything is fine, I wrote that I don't really care about spoilers - on the contrary, I prefer them.

M
Metalist1925 13.01.21

in the second part it will be. By the way, the love line with her (if all the parts are with her) is best spelled out.

B

Metalist1925
Is this an "independent" and uninterested opinion?

M
Metalist1925 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon
about what exactly?) Did not quite understand you). In part 2 it will be, and if there is a DLS "Gray mediator" then there will be quests with her, and it should be noted that they are very interesting and humorous.
about love, it is. If you keep all the parts with Liara, then a very touching scene opens before the finale, with the other halves, this is not

B

Metalist1925
I understand you (about the love line). Most likely due to the fact that this alien is a hermaphrodite (just a personal opinion). One example of this is the straightforwardness in the first part in the last dialogue before landing on Il.

M
Metalist1925 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon
well, here you can guess for a long time) but the fact itself! developed in each part, changed its character, so there will be a slightly different Liara

B

Metalist1925
I know. In the second part, she will be obsessed with revenge for Shepard's death (from what I know - he / she was resurrected), in the third part, Liara will again become soft and kind, but not as naive as in the first part.

I understand that there is no Russian voice acting for the second part ?? I read somewhere that there is an amateur one, but did not find it.
And it's not that I have problems with English, it's just a matter of comfort. And my opinion about the voice acting of the first part is not the same as that of the majority.

M
Maksimall 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon
You are a cool dude ... Another current passed the first, and I'm already watching probably 10 post on your behalf. I have no complaints, no complaints about your zeal. Thanks to you, I learned about wiki by weight. Thank you for that. But don't you think that you are sewn up? I myself am very good about this series. But any fan of her will tell you that it's better to experience everything yourself. I myself, in front of the andromeda, at the moment, have already PASSED it 15 times. And all the same, something new comes out. An example in the second part of the quest went somewhere where it was necessary to expose Liara's secretary. The Arena was added to the first Polygon. I'm insanely happy about this ... like a child in Gorbachov's times to snickers)))

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

in the extended end of the lyar in me3, the current can die 1 time closer to the end. there it will either be hit with a beam by the reaper, or it will be transmitted by a flying tractor like that. the scene is standard for all characters, depending on the hierarchy and the sequence of recruiting for the task team.
and for this to happen, it is necessary to have a very low combat readiness of the galaxy. in fact, both the mission will be available and fly.
and more during the game it is in no way the central minimal character, and in me2 she also fundamentally cannot die.

B

Maksimall
The opinion about "try it yourself" is good, but I have my own views on this. So for example, I know what will happen next, and I will still “enjoy” the effect of PARTICIPATION. That being said, I don't want ANY surprises. If I am interested in a plot, I will treat it meticulously to the last, so much so that the picture would be formed in the order in which I please.
I went through the first part two times. Only after the first playthrough, I learned that there are love lines in the game. But I liked Liara before I learned about the possibility of having office romances. And for me it was a shame that I did not know about it. Consolation - I liked the game on the whole, and I happily replayed it again, but with the maximum emphasis on the best ending. It is the knowledge of further events, depending on my choice, that helps me to do the way I want.

E
Eraser101 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon
Liara is not hermaphrodite! Azari needs a 2nd partner for reproduction, and this is not hermaphroditism ... They take the DNA of a partner and combine it with their own, resulting in offspring in the form of asari. Hermaphrodites do not need a reproductive partner.

M
Maksimall 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon Got it
. And take my respect. I drove it periodically since 2010. And in all seriousness I learned about the wiki from you. I used to draw from PG. And then there were crumbs .... Some nude mod files.

B

Eraser101
I do not understand these terms. I only know that if a creature is sexless - in general, this creature is called "hermaphrodite". It is not worth going into details. Well, if in essence - then it is lucky that asari "human eyes" are "girls". Straight human girls are outraged.

d
djon2486 13.01.21

that's exactly what they are hermaphrodites, because they have no gender division, they are all both a woman and a man at the same time + can mate with any race and can also be in a relationship with their own kind (purely their own race)

L
Legion1130 13.01.21

djon2486
Liara does not have male genital organs, which means she is not hermaphrodite. Most likely, they reproduce through parthenogenesis.

z
zagruzon 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon
I understand that there is no Russian voice acting for the second part ??
disappointed in the Russian voice acting developed after the dragon age, so they did not do it.
Straight human girls are outraged.
well, except for lesbian gamers, but there are probably too few of them ...

E
Eraser101 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon
Hermaphrodites are bisexual, not asexual ...