3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 13.01.21 11:07 am

Liara T \ 'Sonya Needs Information (Mass Effect 3)

Good day.
Actually, I am interested in the following information ... Following the link (http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Liara_T'Soni - copy, because of the apostrophe the link is broken) under the photo in the column "Death" it is written: "Possible in 2186, in Priority: Earth. " I scoured the Mass Effect Wiki, by form, by Google, and by PlayGround - I did not find anything about the circumstances of this very "possible death".
I myself went through only the first part of the game (I know that in the second it will not be), but the character hooked me specifically, so I would like to know what is there about it.
Of course, I would like to avoid this death, for obvious reasons; yes, and I myself will choose the "red" ending, and I will pump out the readiness of the galaxy and combat resources with the maximum meticulousness,
I ask you not to try to breed srachi about the fact that someone does not like Liara (there is no dispute about tastes).
So what can you tell me about this possibility of her death?

PS Do not hesitate to spoil, because I did not come here if I thought that "the interest is in ignorance."
26 Comments
Sort by:
B
BerkutArmageddon 13.01.21

Legion1130
"Most likely they reproduce by parthenogenesis"
I don't know how they reproduce there, but from what I've read and heard, they MANUALLY make a selection of genes from the partner's DNA, while the partner's DNA is a "mutation map". I could be wrong.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

there seems to be no such reproduction on earth, pochany, so it's not called in any way.
the closest analogy is a virus. current virus embeds or leaves its amino acid and then it turns out asari as that is and unwinds itself dna and it probably can be different for any scaly poson and the asari breed itself does not change much since it is not known why it is needed. so there is no exact analogy on pitch ground. even on a large scale, cross-pollination of genes of different types from carrier to carrier through viruses could occur on the earth, but I don’t know if these viruses are shorter, they have similarities of pieces of the genome with different chopocabras, so if this happened it was at very early stages of evolution when the viruses were still themselves have not evolved. here is something like this can be compared to the azar.
and so she is a person with no difference with whom she is paired with a shepardon with dogs or pigs, or even with a shturian who, according to the NDK code, is twisted backwards. although there is a Golgi apparatus or some other fufne without a difference, separate pitch exhausts or in which direction what is twisted. the main thing is that the reproducible bases are not too huge and massive. And after all, there can be much more nitrogenous bases and sugars for DNA than there is in pitch nature. but the forms of life can be with all materials capable of building all sorts of chains such as protein. for example silicon is not a bad candidate. and where is silicon there is graphene. and where is graphene there is grafon. and where the graphon is, there is a nanoposan. and he on the virtual and asari may well even suffer from the nakostyum, posony, this is not a joke to you.

B
BerkutArmageddon 13.01.21

MunchkiN 616
according to your logic asari can rivet with threshers

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

BerkutArmageddon
is complete. in me1, for example, the asari were given a large pumpkin that shepard sawed out. but here, rather, the pumpkin raped the asari, there they had some kind of merger. and if this asari survives in me2 it can be found, it is shorter than green and the couple wants there.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 13.01.21

Azari same-sex, what the hell are you talking about? They are heifers, not hermaphrodites or asexual.

l
lokkie 13.01.21

If you keep all parts of the love line with Liara, then a very touching scene opens before the finale, with other halves, there is no such
scene . The scene will be in any case, about a bunch of blue kids. )) were

still developed in each part, changed its character, so there will be a slightly different Liara.
Everything changed there. Based on the storyline, in the first part there is an affair with Ashley, in the second with Miranda, in the third with T'Soni. It is logical in the development of the plot. In the first part, Shepard is a man. In the second part, only the brain will remain from organic matter, which EDI will tell us about in the third part. Actually, based on this, a bunch of blue kids can only be from asari. Therefore, in the third part it is.

in the second part it will be. By the way, the love line with her (if all the parts are with her) is best spelled out.
No. The first part is best spelled out by Ashley. There are scenes of jealousy, etc.
In the second part of Miranda. If Ashley, at the first meeting, choose a dialogue about remember who is in command, in the first part, then she and Shepard, right after the infirmary on Normandy, will talk a little in a raised voice. With Miranda, it will be the same at the Phantom base, after the starting mission.
T "Sony, in the second part, is registered in the DLS Gray intermediary, and this is more likely to refer to the third part .. well, a small bonus to those who chose it in the first part in the form of a photo and an extra line of dialogue.