3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cuba_13 13.01.21 11:17 am

Skulls, secret weapon blueprints, other "goodies" (Dead Island: Riptide)

Good time, I would like to know from the players who have completed the game - are there any "goodies" - bonuses from developers?
Similar to the multi-colored skulls from the original.
Is there something like Jason with his hut?
Thank you.
57 Comments
Sort by:
m
mokos 13.01.21

did not notice anything 3 times passed

C
Cuba_13 13.01.21

mokos, and that the game is so short that I've already played it 3 times? oO
And the question is - why?

B
BUGGG 13.01.21

The developers' modifications remained. I don't know how to get it yet, but they are) It's a pity that there is nothing new. The mods are exactly the same as for the shards in the first part

C
Cuba_13 13.01.21

BUGGG Where did the
infa come from?

c
callmegod 13.01.21

I spent 28 hours on the passage, how you can go through 3 times, I don't understand. I have been playing since the release, only the 30th passed. And immediately climbed to the forum, for an explanation of the ending.

C
Cuba_13 13.01.21

callmegod
I don't understand the same ... comrade mokos hike is just a troll, because I definitely saw Jason on YouTube)))

R
Radimir2013 13.01.21

Yes, it is generally easy, my friend and I have already passed it 5 times, we have collected all the secret drawings, they take it out with one blow. One passage will take a maximum of 3 days

A
Aky-aky 13.01.21

depending on how you play. if you can run through story quests in a day you can probably meet. content in the game, in my opinion, is more than in the 1st part. caves, bungalows, etc. there would be no bugs, glitches, it would be just super, but all these imperfections really strain and break off not childishly. Since April 26, I play 32% passed.

T
TIGERblacK 13.01.21

mokos
When already 7)

a
atmaROZ 13.01.21

At the expense of one closed place in the city of Henderson, I did not understand the impregnable courtyard: the gate does not open, I did not find an approach from other sides
. but this inaccessible island is a mystery to me. Zombies live inside the courtyard (they are successfully destroyed when entering the area with a railing - middle screen). On the scaffolding inside the courtyard, a staircase is highlighted, as if hinting that once inside, it can be used like the usual similar and accessible staircases throughout the city.

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
http://i.playground.ru/i/64/23/28/00/pix/image.jpg
http://i.playground.ru/i/74/23/28/00/pix/image.jpg
And the place on the diagram:
http://i.playground.ru/i/84/23/28/00/pix/image.jpg

B
BUGGG 13.01.21

Cuba_13 I rummaged
through the saves. Present in the fashion game. Activated on a separate save, everything works. I don't know yet how to find them in the game

P
Pomu4 13.01.21

Did anyone find any drawings of cartridges for pistols and shotguns?

A
Artem501 13.01.21

Where to find ammo blueprints

P
Pomu4 13.01.21

Artem501
Drawings for rifle cartridges at a military base in the story you will find (there is an opportunity to pass by). Where are the rest of the xs

C
Cuba_13 13.01.21

Radimir2013
is another unique)))) zadroty, you are in another branch ... if there is no answer on the topic - why flood here just like that?
No one really answered about the skulls ...

P
Pomu4 13.01.21

Cuba_13
There are no skulls here - climbed the jungle and the city. Maybe they are hidden in sooo secluded places? Although what to talk about here there are not even named legendaries ((

B
BUGGG 13.01.21

Cuba_13
Maybe there are not skulls here, but some other things. Drawings do not appear out of thin air)

C
Cuba_13 13.01.21

BUGGG
So, and where does the drawings ... did anyone find them? oo

B
BUGGG 13.01.21

Cuba_13
I told you that they are in the game) I activated and checked them on a separate save. They are exactly the same as in the first part.

C
Cuba_13 13.01.21

BUGGG
and now in more detail, what does it mean on a separate save? the algorithm of actions is not quite clear to me? Do you have a pirate, cheat?
I have a Steam license and I am asking how to find them naturally ...