3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cuba_13 13.01.21 11:17 am

Skulls, secret weapon blueprints, other "goodies" (Dead Island: Riptide)

Good time, I would like to know from the players who have completed the game - are there any "goodies" - bonuses from developers?
Similar to the multi-colored skulls from the original.
Is there something like Jason with his hut?
Thank you.
57 Comments
Sort by:
B
BUGGG 13.01.21

Cuba_13
Activated blueprints in the save editor, i.e. added to the list of known drawings. Made these items in the game at the workbench. everything is working. It's just that if there are blueprints, then there should be some items with which you can get them. Everything works on a steam license too

A
Alexey Igorevich 13.01.21

I went to create a similar topic, and it has already been created ...
Likewise, I did not find anything secret type of skulls as in the first part
I bought a single orange blueprint - that's all the uniques after passing the game ...

C
Cuba_13 13.01.21

Somehow it's all sad ...

a
alex071293 13.01.21

callmegod
and I passed in 8 hours

C
Cuba_13 13.01.21

alex071293
hmm ...

G
Gerc 13.01.21

Perhaps the drawings stupidly remained from the first part and they just forgot to cut them out.
Or then they will sell as separate DLC XD
Passed 3 times, I did not find any easter eggs.

I
Ivan Rygalov 3 13.01.21

Where are the drawings of the pistol and gun cartridges? please help !!!!!

b
barok2 13.01.21

Drawings of cartridges for the pistol.
Or google search "Dead Island Riptide Pistol Ammo Blueprint location" But you still can't do much in reserve.

m
muromez 13.01.21

I also found drawings for the pavtrons of the rifle ...
but sometimes I come across titanium aluminum and steel tubes .... what should I do with them?

w
winarik 13.01.21

muromez
they are to improve the camp, open the * TEAM * section, there will be mini quests of partners, to improve the store, and weapons of the companions themselves.

S
SH. 13.01.21

alex071293
yes, yes,
similarly,
but if purely according to the plot, then it can be faster

A
Alexey Igorevich 13.01.21

I found a funny weapon through the save editor - a frying pan)

S
SH. 13.01.21

Alexey Igorevich
save editor what's a funny thing?
haven't tried .....

a
angel_xranitel 56 13.01.21

I found 1 little thing - a knife, and its characteristics are not there, it went up like a regular material and I still have the game.
maybe this will help?

I
Igor Kalinin 13.01.21

Such a topic. You can get a pistol and modern weapons somewhere in the area of ​​a quarter of the game. Perform tasks for the team MANDATORY otherwise. Pump the team to the maximum to a mission with defense where the psycho Villa is aggroing the zombies, then let someone from the team die (there the zombies take it when they capture and take away hp). The game will reload to the checkpoint and the weapon will drop out and lie on the ground. So in a quarter of the game you can get; Magnum (Parna), Kanabo metal baton magic wand (Sam Hardy), I forgot some name of the shovel with Tesla mod (Logan), Machete with electric mod on X4 (Xian). THIS IS ONLY IF THE TEAM'S TASKS ARE FULFILLED AT THE MAXIMUM !!! At the very beginning of the game, when you hit a zombie before blowing up the bridge, you can get a gun from that aunt that shoots at the top left (the main thing is to let someone die).

o
oolga-180 13.01.21

Has anyone found a blueprint for making a bomb from deodorant?

v
vaspasian 13.01.21

Who knows. What Expensive Champagne and Water are for?

v
vaspasian 13.01.21

oolga-180
Yes. We need deodorant and glue.

v
vaspasian 13.01.21

Anyone's sticky bombs explode?

a
ares57 13.01.21

can't knock the door down! as?