3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DIYABLO 15.01.21 08:09 pm

What mods would you like? (Farming Simulator 15)

Good time of day
Add to the comments the name of the mods that you want and maybe the modders create this mod or someone will give a

link.For example, I want a mod for an UAZ ratriot or so that you can use a pickup truck body for grain
78 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snip 15.01.21

Not superfluous in my opinion would be a mod that would give a different effect from fertilizers, because the game has 3 types / ways to fertilize, but in fact it is enough to drive with one thing ... Well, even better, if using all the methods, what would effect summed up =)

M
Mihasik55 15.01.21

increasing options and gameplay for lumberjacks (new technique and methods of selling and growing)

P
Power_Metall92 15.01.21

more new cards, the more the better

h
hiter13 15.01.21

Snip wrote correctly about fertilizers, another mod or script that would sell milk himself and a tank for this business by itself)
still the price of wood as a thread to lower)
Oh yes, even if the bots would run out of gasoline and fertilizers with seeds)
Never I did not think that I would say this at all, but the prices for gasoline would have increased)))

S
Snip 15.01.21

hiter13 The
mod for fertilizers and seeds seems to be as it is, only there is one moment here. The fact is that when you hire an employee for a seeder, his salary includes the waste of gasoline and seeds (by the way, this is why they never run out), and whatever one may say, the employees themselves will not go to refuel, and it’s one thing when you own a small amount fields and you will be able to track when the employee sows everything or uses up gasoline and refills yourself, and it's another matter when you have a lot of fields and in fact you need to be in time everywhere ... then it won't be so much fun to follow your employees yourself ...

S
SkyGame 15.01.21

I already waited, I wanted to carry the crop on a truck instead of a tractor with a trailer, now there is a mod for a man with a body

P
PikiMen 15.01.21

More Soviet cards and vehicles!

h
hiter13 15.01.21

I found a mod in which you can put a place where you can take milk and put yourself where to sell, but one horseradish at a certain time, if there is milk on the farm, it is sold by itself, but this is not the same)

g
gendos31 15.01.21

please make a wheel loader mod

R
Ronde 15.01.21

I want reality - there are no tractors in real life with dviglom of 700 mares. there are no tractors on a classic frame of 400 - 500 mares - where did the h.z come from in the game. also about tractors.
I want Rostselmash equipment - harvesters, feeders, tractors.
I want the seasons to change.
I want the sprayer to be like in life against pests and diseases - and not a fertilizer - where did you get that a sprayer is a fertilizer ???????
why potatoes grow longer than cereals - if the opposite is true in life ??????
why the harvest is not affected by the purpose of the straw, in theory, if it is chopped more than the harvest - if in bales, then less.
no crop rotations.

I have a lot of complaints. I am an agronomist and I am outraged by the illiteracy of developers and modders.

ЕnTerPriSe 15.01.21

Ronde
Agronomist with you shitty, I'm sorry, but it's true.

ЕnTerPriSe 15.01.21

Potatoes ripen as much in time as grain crops, the amount of yield will not increase or decrease if you chop the straw or leave it for bale, and sprayers are used not only against pests and diseases, but also for fertilizers.

ЕnTerPriSe 15.01.21

Ronde
Himself at least understood what he wrote?

ЕnTerPriSe 15.01.21

protect the earth from the sun in spring.
why potatoes grow longer than cereals - if the opposite is true in life ??????

ЕnTerPriSe 15.01.21

Ronde
is in what climate the crops are harvested before October? Or is that 1000 hectares harvested with one cornfield harvester with 40 liters of fuel per day?

_
_Grads 15.01.21

Mods ... mods ... dozens of new mods every day, and over 90% of them go to the furnace.
The question is - why do they then? For a picture? You can draw, make a gallery - that's what kind of artist I am, and that's all ... but if for a game, then they probably should work ...
Probably, you should start with a scale - well, what to do with that? :
Spoiler
Spoiler
And one of the main problems is the camera ... a lot of modders probably did not notice that the camera in this game is tied to the technique in two ways - the first is the top view, where the camera follows the technique, does not change the inclination in the plane, smoothly turns along with equipment, and the second is a view from the cockpit, where the camera is tied to the vehicle and repeats all tilts, roll - that is, it is not movable to the cockpit ...
It is also forgivable if only the first option is spelled out - basically you have to work with a view from the outside - the operation of many devices and interaction with other equipment from the cockpit is often not visible at all ... and not on the road ...
Well, if the second, as often happens, then seasickness can be obtained - the screen swings along with the equipment ... and this has been said more than once on streams and reports on youtube by all players ... and there how in a tank ...
For example, the last two such mods, Kraz is also too big from which he cannot drive up, attach a semi-trailer ... like a picture, not a mod ...
Spoiler
Well, just artists ... and "artist" is from what the words ? I hope you understood correctly;)

V
Vlad Kemosabe 15.01.21

I wanted to throw my own T-150k.
I downloaded the mod norms, threw the archive into the game, set
all the rules through the game , but there is no tractor, and so on several times. It was a shame ...

_
_Grads 15.01.21

I wanted to recommend one mod ... I
threw it here yesterday, but the name - "Bjornholm feed storage" is probably not immediately clear what it is ...
And this adds to the main map of Bjornholm warehouses of straw, grass, forage and silage ... right on the farm - in sheds ... it is very convenient if there is a lot of straw and the cows no longer need it ... or just "for a reserve", or empty the silo pit - then just pick everything up with any suitable trailer from under the conveyor ...

Spoiler

http: // www.playground.ru/files/farming_simulator_15_bjornholm_feed_storage-85156/

I have had it since the beginning of the game, I did not notice any problems reinstalling the game to version 1.2 ...

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.01.21

And I have such a wish: make, please, mods of cranes - gantry, tower and on wheels with their own grippers for logs. It is possible with some kind of grip. ))
And also something like a bulldozer, with a full-fledged shovel the main thing, and not with a short, small and stupid.

D
Denis Snezhkovsky 15.01.21

MAN 6-wheeled with a body, and so that the camera in the cab does not twitch