3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DIYABLO 15.01.21 08:09 pm

What mods would you like? (Farming Simulator 15)

Good time of day
Add to the comments the name of the mods that you want and maybe the modders create this mod or someone will give a

link.For example, I want a mod for an UAZ ratriot or so that you can use a pickup truck body for grain
78 Comments
Sort by:
D
DIYABLO 15.01.21

Strelec-zmeya
Here http://mods2015.com/bridge-crane-v-1-0/

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.01.21

ARMenian GAMer
Thank you very much for the link, but this mod is not working .. There is a rar archive, tried to extract the folder, tried to convert the contents into a zip archive, the mod still does not work. It is stupidly not in the game. And it weighs suspiciously little - 1.58 MB. It should weigh 40 meters, I think. And unlike other mods, this archive is a mess, files are not divided into textures, shaders, and most importantly, there are no sound files in it. So this is a fake posted.
PS I didn't notice right away, it says in English that it needs to be installed via Giants Editior. I have it, version 6.0.1, but I don't know how to do it.

V
Vladimir Rykovski 15.01.21

I would like such a mod (all mods are mods) a trailer for the PETERBILT379 LOG tractor. At least 90 tons

A
Alex_Krutalevich 15.01.21

Make a truck with a large body and a hitch at the front so you can hang up the chipper so it doesn't fall by. Or maybe someone has a link?

A
Alex_Krutalevich 15.01.21

For some reason, the technique for transporting logs is constantly buggy. Load the trailer, save the game, exit, and after entering back - the logs are lying around anywhere, but not in the trailer!
And the grips for the logs somehow hold them badly, while you move, you will lose everything!

n
nikafor 15.01.21

I want an excavator so that I can dig a hole or a trench. I want a bulldozer, so that I can eat through the roads, and pile up heaps.

V

I would like this mod http://ls2011.ru/load/67-1-0-6635 only for FS 15

T
Tuletal 15.01.21

Mod tree destroyer, it would be great! Not everyone is interested in forestry. And the trees near the fields can really interfere. And so that I would use a mod like a chainsaw (or some other device) on a tree and only chips from it - no logs or boards, as if there was no tree.

T
Taras Omelchuk 15.01.21

more sophisticated technology and swampy pictures and mini - DONG FENG244.2 tractor with a blade and a working panel and pedals;

W
Warrior of death 15.01.21

Please give me a link to the mod of the truck that transports the boards. THX!

I
IronFelix86 15.01.21

mod for high demand, to know when it will be and for what =)

N
Nikolay 84 15.01.21

Vojvodina map from Farming Simulator 2013

n
nikafor 15.01.21

I really want a machine, what kind of silage from the pit, pressed square bales.

V

I would like such a mod
Mod "Niva SK-5M PAK" for Farming / Landwirtschafts Simulator 2013

for FS15

R
RStj 15.01.21

I would like a bus harvester and seeder mod if students get out of the bus and start digging out potatoes :)

V
Vladimir Bazhan 15.01.21

Make an asphalt paver like FS 13

s
serioja ilinitchi 15.01.21

a mojno asfalitoukladcik dlia fs 15

m
manticora2011 15.01.21

Ronde
you only on agricultural crops, since you do not know that there are tractors with a capacity of 500 or more l / s, take the Kirov 9000 series with a capacity of up to 516 l / s. but what about the 575 hp Buhler VERSATILE? and CASE IH Quadtrac 600 in 649 hp. from ?

b
berkut7783 15.01.21

maybe someone on baldeikino will make dirt like in the gifts of the Caucasus it would be cool

e
e13geni4 15.01.21

serioja ilinitchi
Cool !! I myself would like this :-)
Where I wanted, I laid an asphalt road there!
Whoever composes such, will rightfully be called a modder - a virtuoso !!!