3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Judge_GoldenGod 30.10.19 03:30 am

The sharpness of the mouse (The Outer Worlds)

The mouse as if floating, there is no clear responsiveness. The Sens were reduced, the effect is still as if on the smoothness of the mouse.
Who knows how to solve?
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 30.10.19

Judge_GoldenGod
just slows down the computer, setting down

J
Judge_GoldenGod 30.10.19

Dogma
You in all topics you're going to flood and to write nonsense?

J
Judge_GoldenGod 30.10.19

The mouse as if floating, there is no clear responsiveness. The Sens were reduced, the effect is still as if on the smoothness of the mouse.
Who knows how to solve?

D
Dogmit 30.10.19

Judge_GoldenGod
just slows down the computer, setting down

L
LatuSerge 30.10.19

Same crap. 60 fps, without jumps. And the mouse control feels so wrong. On the controller there is no problem.

J
Judge_GoldenGod 30.10.19

Dogma
You in all topics you're going to flood and to write nonsense?

S
SergeyKorolev 30.10.19

The same. It's not always like this, but it happens. Sometimes twist the camera and Sens like unbroken

L
LatuSerge 30.10.19

Same crap. 60 fps, without jumps. And the mouse control feels so wrong. On the controller there is no problem.

D
Dimasto93 30.10.19

Plus, same problem, the frame counter 60 but the mouse swims wildly. Leave feedback if someone find the solution, I think something similar happened with Skyrim and Fallout 4. Was crutches change some parameters through .ini file, but I do not remember anything

S
SergeyKorolev 30.10.19

The same. It's not always like this, but it happens. Sometimes twist the camera and Sens like unbroken

A
Andrei YP 30.10.19

I have for example no such problem. So I think it's obvious the problem is not games, but rather computer or operating system...

D
Dimasto93 30.10.19

Plus, same problem, the frame counter 60 but the mouse swims wildly. Leave feedback if someone find the solution, I think something similar happened with Skyrim and Fallout 4. Was crutches change some parameters through .ini file, but I do not remember anything

A
Andrei YP 30.10.19

I have for example no such problem. So I think it's obvious the problem is not games, but rather computer or operating system...

2000Arsen 30.10.19

I do not remember on what site I read (in English), but this is an issue with polling rate mouse, works fine with frequencies up to 250 Hz, but if more (500 or 1000 Hz) then begin glitches. I, for example, when switched from 1000 Hz to 250 Hz in the settings of my mouse, this glitch disappeared, but as for me it is not the best option, because the mouse works less accurately, so you have to wait for patches.

Well, you can still try to add in Input.ini these lines.
[Engine.PlayerInput]
bEnableMouseSmoothing=false
But I did not notice a difference and helped reduce the polling rate of the mouse.

J
Judge_GoldenGod 30.10.19

2000Arsen
Thank you, really helped a little. The problem not solved, but better.

A
Abarmot90 30.10.19

2000Arsen
bViewAccelerationEnabled=false

2000Arsen 30.10.19

I do not remember on what site I read (in English), but this is an issue with polling rate mouse, works fine with frequencies up to 250 Hz, but if more (500 or 1000 Hz) then begin glitches. I, for example, when switched from 1000 Hz to 250 Hz in the settings of my mouse, this glitch disappeared, but as for me it is not the best option, because the mouse works less accurately, so you have to wait for patches.

Well, you can still try to add in Input.ini these lines.
[Engine.PlayerInput]
But I did not notice a difference and helped reduce the polling rate of the mouse.

R
Ripper Man 30.10.19

Same problem I had in folaut 4. There it was that the mouse sensitivity is tied to frame rate or something like that(like a bug). Forgot how it was being solved

J
Judge_GoldenGod 30.10.19

2000Arsen
Thank you, really helped a little. The problem not solved, but better.

A
Abarmot90 30.10.19

2000Arsen
bViewAccelerationEnabled=false