3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allaxeon 15.01.21 08:21 pm

What games did you purchase from the Steam Summer Sale?

We share what games we bought, our impressions and emotions)
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 15.01.21

Defy gravity was not enough for more

Z
Zevs72ru 15.01.21

I got lags for now. And the mistakes:

Sorry
The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.
Error 503 Service Unavailable
XID: 1934767616

: D

S
Setesh 15.01.21

do not go to Steam, neither through the site, nor through the client

T
Tigers_Trust 15.01.21

I'll wait a couple of days, with such site lags, buying something looks more like Russian roulette, whether the payment will pass or not.
And so in the plans for GTA 5 / ETS 2

M
Makar_AS8 15.01.21

Each sale is the same canoe with a steam dudos, and Gabe does not want to make sure that the server steam does not fall on the bottom of the sea with the start of sales.
And so, aimed at a couple of DLS to Board 2 and that's it

a
angelkoul 15.01.21

Steam so far RIP

R
RiseSoma 15.01.21

lara. and GTA-V. and there is nothing more worthwhile.

m
meagarry 15.01.21

Far cry Primal, Just Cause 3, Dirt Rally, This war of mine ...

d
dongak 15.01.21

The whole Borderlands pack except for part 2 (it was already there before)
Monkey island 1,2.
Torchlight 2.
Deus Ex: HR.
I'm thinking of taking Project Cars if there is a bigger discount.

UPD. I also took:
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Chivalry: MW
Halva 2 with episodes (I haven't played for a long time.)
NFS: hp (2010)
Serious Sam 3: bfe
1.2k spent.
Hike, for the whole July I will disappear from this world)) because I have not played all these games, but I have long planned to play.

P
Pecesenkin 15.01.21

Such

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.01.21

Here is my list, the first three skins are what have already been purchased, the last two are the wishlist, I will choose some of them.
1 Purchased
2 Purchased
3 Purchased
4 I choose
5 I choose

M
Mesсaline 15.01.21

Pecesen'kin
topchik sale raised 28 rubles

M
MunchkiN 616 15.01.21

buy games? What is it like?

V
VsynC 15.01.21

VOVAN WOLF
I do not advise Far Edge Primal to take, 1) I didn’t like it .... 2) It cuts my eyes terribly and in the first 2-3 hours of the game the boss may start to hurt because of the Color. scales.
Here's Dyle light Super game, took a year ago also on sale!
DOOM is good, but I'm not interested in Online, and I wouldn't give 1000 for a Single 10 hours.
I don't like Lara's line.
MGS 5 can be taken for that kind of money, I bought for 1500 at release, I passed Chapter 1 (I liked it), I haven't started Chapter 2 yet)

P
Pecesenkin 15.01.21

MunchkiN 616
Yes, the pirate does not understand

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.01.21

VsynC
Yes, I am of the same opinion. Doom and Primal are so, multiplayer is not interested in doom, you can shoot a little, promal only because of the world and something new, in general this games, I still tend to pass by, besides, I will not go through completely, 60% percent, as well as the 4th part, and will probably abandon.
Dying Light I downloaded a pirate, I liked it, a cool toy with an open world, pumping, a variety of weapons, not a bad zombie survivalist, I really want to take it.
About Lara Croft, I will probably skip it too, I want to look at the gameplay, what it is, that rider is nothing, but all these riddles ... There seems to be an open world too.
MGS 5 with the mafia attracts with the open world, I love these games, both have a good plot, they look great, especially the fresh MGS 5.

A
AR3E 15.01.21

Yon Paradox | Summer Sale | Goat Simulator: PAYDAY | Goat Simulator: Waste of Space | VVVVVV | 1953 - KGB Unleashed | Doors | MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition | Ultimate Arena | Borealis | Refunct | OutDrive | SAMOLIOTIK

Actually what I could potentially play, but primarily taken for cards for the sake of more cards. Not counting the dls for the Goat. At the same time, my inner Jew is waiting for a discount on the larger Dark Souls 2. You see, in a year I'll go through and buy a third.

MunchkiN 616
This is when you plow for six months to acquire * the right to use another hundred icons to show off in front of people who do the same. Sometimes even play them.

N
NineHeart 15.01.21

I bought games for 150-300r for 5k. In general, there are discount rates, but there is 10% for stellaris = (

S
SemyStall 15.01.21

Bought THQ Classics and Deus Ex Collection. Perhaps I'll take something else.

m
meagarry 15.01.21

Nba someone took? Can I play myPark? or all cheaters?