3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allaxeon 15.01.21 08:21 pm

What games did you purchase from the Steam Summer Sale?

We share what games we bought, our impressions and emotions)
35 Comments
Sort by:
v
vincent00007 15.01.21

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Knight
Stardew Valley
Civilization V: The Complete Edition

T
Tiger goose 15.01.21

Azamat Nugumanov
I need a PES 2013 key on Steam.

t
tratata and ololo 15.01.21

MunchkiN 616
hello from miped: 3

g
genarek1 15.01.21

I'll take 5 mgs, I don't have the strength to wait for a normal pirate, and it's only 420 rubles, I won't die of hunger ...

P
PCHalfFullHD 15.01.21

The Banner Saga 1/2 (even though I tried it, finally)
Serious Sam HD (completely shifted to a new dviglo and looks very, very decent; and it is played just as great as before)
Man'O War: Corsair (fans of Warhammer ' but, as for the Corsairs and in general of the "sea" games, I strongly advise you to pay attention - yes, it looks unprepossessing at first glance, crooked, but the potential of the game is very large; I understand that the thought immediately comes, they say, "potential, potential, but the game as it was a stump, and remained ", but developed with their updates, they are making seven-league steps, so take a closer look with one eye; in any case, this is not Naval Action, where there is no game, but they already ask for more than 2 thousand for early access )

V
Vova126 15.01.21

factorio wanted to buy, but there is no discount for it, discounts are only for any trash, so I will not buy anything.

J
John Smith_18_ 15.01.21

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam

m
mo3gotpax 15.01.21

dlc to grid 2 and the action mirillis program, later I'll take nba2k16

M
MAuCTEP 15.01.21

Portal 1 and 2

R
RicoChico 15.01.21

Little things.

W
WolksVagen 15.01.21

S
Sinny_D 15.01.21

Spoiler

H
Hydr0genium 15.01.21

I don't know if it's worth taking GTA V for the cartoon. For I have already gone alone on a pirate. And here on DUM it's a pity to spend 1200 for 10 hours of gameplay

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 15.01.21

Among the big titles MGS 5 and Mad Max, it would be nice to take the Lara Croft and JustCause bundle. The rest of the little things: Plaque Inc. Evolved (everyone has long passed and forgotten, you have to at least evaluate what kind of game), the recent SOMA, Styx, Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy Remastered and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

D
Dead morrozzz 15.01.21

What emotions can there be from the Worst Shit Sale? Well, the Warp in the corner is smeared. A normal person has almost nothing to buy.