3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PGshniki Gandon 15.01.21 08:29 pm

What do you expect from Final Fantasy Versus 13 (Final Fantasy 15)

25 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Heartless- 15.01.21

I'm waiting for her to go to the Box !!!! =)

K
Koijiro 15.01.21

I'm waiting on the PC, although hardly

A
AlexSo.exe 15.01.21

what would come out as soon as possible

J
Jony7a 15.01.21

We are waiting a lot. =)

M
MetalGearStranding 15.01.21

The same as everyone else. A powerful storyline, and not as corridor as in FF13.

S
ShiRinGan 15.01.21

Unfortunately, this game will have to not just wait, but demand: crazy graphics (so that my PS3 would just whine, buzz, tremble and scream), a plot that will crush my mind, so that I would cry, sob, worry, suffer; so that each character was revealed, all sides of him, feelings were conveyed, so that just like in Russian literature; the duration of the game is at least 70 hours of the storyline; not straightforwardness; not tightening or pinching; a sea of ​​locations and each one is hand-drawn and not one was repeated; many feature videos; lively and not boring dialogues; darkness, sadness, gothic, no mercy, a lot of blood; return the combat system to at least part 13 (I am not very happy that they make the combat system like in crisis core and kingdom hearts); no hints of a sequel or creation of a parallel game based on Versus XIII;

It has not yet occurred to me further. Why are these requirements? The game has been in development since 2006, the same year the first trailer for Final Fantasy Versus XIII was released. During this time, the project was stopped, and launched, and postponed (yes, the release date should have been January 1, 2010). After all, the game still does not have any information either on the characters (except for the main character Noctis), or on the plot, or on the enemies, in general, practically no details. And these are the problems of Square Enix that they announced the project so early.

In SE, there are already very big financial problems and their budget consists solely of the income of Deus Ex Human Revolution, and they must clearly understand that if Final fantasy Versus XIII is not a hit, then the whole series will face very big problems in the future, up to the termination of the release ... It is on Versus XIII that all hopes are pinned.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 sold 524,217 copies on PlayStation 3 in its first week. This figure raised some concerns as it represents roughly one-third of Final Fantasy XIII sales. And don't forget about Final Fantasy XIV Online, which is a LOSS for the company !!!

f
fatalyst99 15.01.21

I look forward to all of the above from ShiRinGan. There is nothing to add. :)

S
Seifer1986 15.01.21

And I'm waiting for PS3 to be hacked normally :)))) Then it will be possible to think about FFV13 :)

S
Spy hunter 15.01.21

I really hope for the success of the game, but unfortunately I won't play it myself

M
Manapx 15.01.21

bought PS3 just because of Final fantasy. How many more finals will be on PS3?

A
Anderby 15.01.21

> bought PS3 just because of Final fantasy. How many more finals will be on PS3?

At the moment ..:

XIII, XIII-2 (released)
Versus XIII, FF XIV: aRR, Lightning Returns: FF XIII, FF X and X-2 HD (will be)
You can also play all FF released on PS1 on PS3.

A
Anderby 15.01.21

Okay, Versus XIII is now XV, hmm.

M
Manapx 15.01.21

FF XIV: aRR is not online? Something I saw there Persians from FF XII similar military. Sold my PS3 like FF XIII

S
Spy hunter 15.01.21

Manapx Did the
right thing by selling it. Now buy PS4))

X
X-Kaban 15.01.21

I'm not expecting anything, I get more upset with each part. If we were to make consumer goods for money, then they would have come up with a different name. Everything turns into a matrix of some sort - flights, teleportations, everywhere the pathos that goes off scale. Why should the heroes walk if you can fly, why do you need to fight, and the enemies to attack, if you have all the signs of a god. I understand - a fantasy, but something is not that fantasy - everything has become excessive, it goes into delirium more (maybe they started making a game for children 10-15 years old?). Where is the intrigue, where is the harmoniously existing ordinary world and the world of magic, where is my fantasy 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9?

A
Anderby 15.01.21

Okay, goodbye to dreams of a normal FF, hello terrible reality. With every news it gets worse.

T
Trotilx 15.01.21

Anderby
I watched with my own eyes videos of gameplay from gamescom and TGS. If for ordinary action games the stereotype is rolls and shelters, then it will seem like teleports and shelters. Shooting of one of the characters is carried out from the 3rd person, the sad experience of Dirge of Cerberus was apparently not enough for them? The most kick-ass will be if the duration is less than 20 hours. After 4 hours of Metal Gear Rising, it's already getting scary for some Japanese projects. Since 2006, people have been expecting this game exclusively on PS3. MGS 5 with a completely open world will be released on this generation, and on the next gen, and the slaves just took and transferred FF without obvious changes to PS4 and Xbox One. If there were more fans in Europe and the USA, then it would be easy to file a claim against developers and publishers, not even a petition, but a claim. There are a lot of grounds there, the main one will be - concealing reliable information and misleading potential buyers. In fact, the game was merged to other platforms directly during the announcement of new hardware at E3. And what other Xbox One? They are not friends with the head? The XIII-th part was 3 million less on the 360th sold, the XIII-2 barely made it to 600 thousand, the Americans are stupid, even a simple paradigm system seemed to them a very complicated puzzle.
X-Kaban
9th was the fiercest consumer goods for children 10-12 years old. It is almost impossible to reach the 7th and 8th for any JRPG, because there are real philosophical ideas in the game. But fighting in XV was practically removed. I would be glad if huge movelists for all the characters, different skills and tons of weapons like in the Tales series were opened after the pumping. If this does not happen, then it is not at all clear why it was developed for so long.

V
VaanDark 15.01.21

So that she comes out in the end ...

S
Seifer1986 15.01.21

All the same, the developers GOAT STICKY !!!!!!

For each new part a new console should I buy?!?!?!? O_O (I count the thirteenth part in three "chapters" as one)

Although no ... it will probably be so. The release of FF on consoles is something like this .. 4 parts on PS1. 2 parts on PS2 ... One part on PS3.
In short, on PS4 there will be half a part. And to buy the second half of FF15, the campaign will have to buy PS5.

D
DemonKit 15.01.21

I hope for Russian localization a little (subs) :) Well, and Japanese voice acting, otherwise the English in such a game is a little annoying.