3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21 07:11 pm

The sign of the task from the rifle \ "Supervision \" on the Panam quest did not come off (Cyberpunk 2077)

This game just never ceases to please me in the opposite direction, now about the "Supervision" quest rifle. I went through the entire branch with Panama, ran with her rifle for 10-15 hours and now I decided to upgrade it to the legendary quality, but here's the problem, now I have two rifles, one blue, the other purple, and then I changed my mind about further and decided to consult on Ground. Maybe I didn't complete something from the actions? Or should it be returned to Panama? Detach from the quest? At least something, Gais, this extra 11.5 kg in my backpack forever ...

34 Comments
Sort by:
R
Radamel Falcao 25.01.21

It's strange. She's kind of from the collection on the shelf in the apartment. Did you complete the tank quest?

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

Radamel Falcao
That's just the point, I didn’t just complete it, I went through the entire Panam quest line with further relationships. And at the moment when I was talking to her in the morning, first I picked up the rifle, and then I talked to her, I kind of forgot, and now I think that this is the whole point of the bug.

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

Radamel Falcao
Checked the topic: if I update it for an epic rarity, then another Supervision will be created and it will already be without a quest marker, and the rifle can be put in a cache in the apartment to hang on the stand.

L
LexxProAktiv 25.01.21

I have a similar problem with Krosher. You probably have it because you picked it up before the conversation. What happened in my case-I have no idea. Since Krosher is given out at the end of the assignment Boy with a pistol.

Y
Youxyxol 25.01.21

Chesh1rCat wrote:
And at the moment when I was talking to her in the morning, I first picked up the rifle, and then I talked to her, sort of, I forgot, and now I think that this is the whole point of the bug.
Most likely it is, perhaps it was necessary to talk first, and after she offered the rifle, go and take it. At least with this procedure, Oversight normally fell into my inventory, without a quest icon. Although it is also possible that this bug was introduced in 1.1, such as with the silent Takemura.
LexxProAktiv wrote:
Since Krosher is given at the end of the assignment Boy with a pistol.
Crash. You need to call Rivera later, then the badge is removed.

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

Vyxyxol
Well, the truth is a minefield, it activates in the wrong way or in the wrong sequence = bug. Wrote in support of CDPR, I wonder what they will answer In general, I can do this as follows: craft the legendary Supervision, and delete the blue one with the quest marker through the save editor, in fact nothing should break, because I will have the legendary in my backpack, and it will not be very important to keep a rare buggy one, since it is with a question. Now, if you theoretically do a quest where I return the rifle to Panam for inspection, and then she returns it to me, should the legendary one fit?

W
Wolf Mercenary 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
Was the same bullshit. I stupidly slept a couple of times in the apartment, completed a couple of quests and after an in-game day or two, the quest marker disappeared by itself and I was able to put the rifle on the wall.

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

Wolf-Mercenary
No, I don't think that solved your bug. Because I already slept 3-4 times after that and did a lot of quests and cleanups, I missed a huge amount of time through waiting, and the quest marker still weighs on it

W
Wolf Mercenary 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
And exactly, the marker slept after the end of the entire Panam branch and a couple of SMS from it after.
Because I really didn't do anything specific, "it itself".

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Well, the last message from her was that she and Aldecaldo want to help me with the chip, and I replied that she will not turn away from me yet. Should there be more?

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

Wolf Mercenary

W
Wolf Mercenary 29.01.21

I have fewer dialogues and they are called differently (apparently because I have a ZhGG).
And yes, I first completely made the Judy branch, then completely Panam and just started the Takemura branch.

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Yes, I think it will not be possible to cure this bug, this is the end of the quest line, even the achievement was given

R
Radamel Falcao 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
Damn, this is an ordinary hail. Nafig you apay quest things in the most buggy game? Anyone else would have taken Apal, cheaper to 50 lvl for resam would have cost

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

Radamel Falcao
What ordinary Grad, uncle? This Hail is the only one with a silencer and an accelerated reload, and this is not a quest item ...

R
Radamel Falcao 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
Well, now sit with a bug and not noah on the forum dude bruh

Z
ZAWARUDO 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
yeah, there is such a bug with some things that you get on quests. I did not find a purely in-game fix for this problem, but there is a save editor, which has a separate option to remove the quest flag from the item. The editor must be downloaded from the author's git here: https://github.com/PixelRick/CyberpunkSaveEditor/releases
I removed the flags from Crash, Johnny's things and something else, like. I did not notice any consequences of using the editor. There is an option to remove the flag from a specific item or remove the flag from all items in the inventory altogether. I always looked for a specific item from the inventory in the editor and removed the flag only from her

Z
ZAWARUDO 29.01.21

https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/cheat/cyberpunk_2077_redaktor_sohranenij_save_editor_cybercat_simplegui_v_0_5a-1083937 - there is also some kind of editor, but I did not use it

Y
Youxyxol 29.01.21

Radamel Falcao wrote:
Damn, this is a normal hail. Nafig you apay quest things in the most buggy game? Anyone else would have taken Apal,
Lul would have cost less to 50 lvl for resam , you don't have to apat at all, just sold it to the store and bought it right away, the stats were up to your level, component costs 0. Life hacks on PeG.

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

ZAWARUDO
Yes, I already checked the editor myself, but I'm afraid that then CDPR will screw me up and block the game on my account, they are going to cut multiplayer there, and now everyone will make themselves Persians 20,20,20,20,20 with 9999 hp and 9999 Max. weight