3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkrepcheZaVR 25.01.21 07:11 pm

RAM leaks in patch 1.1.1 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In the game, all 16 gig memory flies away after that it freezes or crashes. This is with closed applications and browser.
34 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 25.01.21

VOVAN WOLFovich
I understand why you are closing everything here and shaking over the swap file.
I'm not cracking, take a look at the profile.

i
insel260 25.01.21

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that due to the latest Windows updates to version 2004, some games have a problem with RAM. Namely, the memory is very much clogged, eating it to the last drop and the computer goes to reboot. Personally, I rolled back to 1909. The RAM problems were gone.
I don't know about Valhalla - I have it on my console. But, suddenly, the problem of Windows also applies to the new patch of the AU.

M
Marsj 25.01.21

SkrepcheZaVR
Can I have a screenshot from the task manager, where does it indicate this size in the cached line?

i
insel260 25.01.21

VOVAN WOLFovich Link
to what? For the operating system Windows 10. 2004? Google to the rescue.

S
SashaFlopy 25.01.21

SkrepcheZaVR
Why did I create a theme? (in the top which) it says how to solve it all. Limit FPS to 60 or even less (if the system produces less), the leaks will disappear and also the FPS drawdown (eventually appears) before the game, run the benchmark 2 times. This shit has long been passed and forgotten, all the problems in my topic I have written as well as solutions for them

S
SkrepcheZaVR 25.01.21

Marsj The
size has already been removed to 24 gig from the virtual one. It is played in different ways, it keeps 9-11 gig and does not leak, then more than 15 blows.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 25.01.21

S
SkrepcheZaVR 25.01.21

S
SkrepcheZaVR 29.01.21

VOVAN WOLFovich
Odisey and even more so Origin also passed, there finally were no such problems, no crashes, no RAM consumption to the limit values. I don’t know how many virtual machines they consumed because I didn’t look.
alt + tab I use quite often during the game ... the drivers cost 461.33 which they fixed from crashes in the valgale, they did not help.
I tried to reduce textures to medium ones as advised, all the same, the video memory swells to 5.6 gig, which should not be, and the RAM is still 15+

S
SkrepcheZaVR 29.01.21

The problem was solved, reinstalled windows. There are no leaks, the game holds 10 gig of RAM, the swap file for Auto, and after a while in the game the memory dropped to 9 gig.

Z
Zendin 29.01.21

SkrepcheZaVR Was the
assembly of Windows the same or different?

M
Marsj 29.01.21

SkrepcheZaVR
Finally, the windows update test was successful or the effect of a clean OS worked.

g
gennaz 29.01.21

SkrepcheZaVR
I immediately showed this in the screenshot that the game uses an average of 9 GB of RAM.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 29.01.21

Zendin
The assembly was on the back. A clean OS this time.