3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TBo9TeHb 25.01.21 07:11 pm

Will there be a Russifier (Hitman 3)

The company has lost fans of this game without Russification, I hope for good people, translators)
65 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 25.01.21

TBo9TeHb
take it and drink it

d
dizzy33 25.01.21

ZOG is already picking the game

B
Bogdan jokerzlo 25.01.21

In a group in VK of 3, they seemed to want to do

D
Deturns 25.01.21

Well, byro, they gash me Russian, bastards !!!

M
Magnum 500 25.01.21

Naturally it will be.

L
Leshich 25.01.21

3999 rubles and without full Russian localization. Well, this is the height of impudence to sell a game in Russia without full Russian localization. No. Do we have English as a state language ??? No. Well, what kind of devil is being sold then ??? Oh yes. What am I surprised. I had forgotten that we have a lot of "people" who don't want to .. - just to play. They will bring their rubles. Well, I do not! Developers will not receive money from me. It is necessary to prohibit such games for sale in Russia.

M
MrDrag13 29.01.21

Leshich
Agree

H
Hellium 29.01.21

Leshich
where? On the pine trees? There and indie 4k cost ... 1500 for the pro-Orthodox pc

Z
ZHUKHRAI 29.01.21

Leshich
And here the law of the Russian Federation is blatantly violated! All goods sold in Russia must have instructions in Russian! In games, this is a translation! You need to sue!

S
Subaru MotorSports 29.01.21

ZHUKHRAI
Come on, I'll even like you.

B
Bogdan jokerzlo 29.01.21

ZHUKHRAI
Instruction is a short description of the game and technical requirements, they are in Russian)

l
lsv640 29.01.21

S
Setesh 08.02.21

-MODEUZ- wrote:
I have not seen such an attitude of a top game to players for a long time
Is this Hitman top? This is a category B product, and not the best representative.

A
Aiwan frost 08.02.21

FallOut0877
imagine, yes, subtitles, descriptions, etc., and if there are no particular problems with descriptions, then it is quite problematic to translate all sorts of phraseological units and play on words to convey the true meaning

b
bazilews 08.02.21

In general, this is a disregard for the Russian-speaking population ...
After that, there can be no question of buying a game ...

F
FallOut0877 08.02.21

Aiwan Frost
Well, about what a lot? Compared to any other AAA game, the hitman has much less text, and in general it is not difficult there, which makes it easier to translate

F
FallOut0877 08.02.21

bazilews
Well, it means that they thought that the Russian language was not trite to them, and all sales losses from potential buyers were justified

F
FallOut0877 08.02.21

Aiwan Frost
Here, by the way, I partially agree, I do not consider the absence of office at all. localization for some critical minus, but playing in your native language is much more pleasant in any case.

A
Aiwan frost 08.02.21

FallOut0877
when compared with the games of the same assassin's level, then yes, not much. But this will not be done by a special localization studio, but by some kind of Zog, if any.

R
Real slim shady 08.02.21

Is it really so expensive to add Russian to localization, I'm talking about text format, not voice acting. This is a trifle for those who know English at an intermediate level, and can barely peep into the translator, but turn around, behind you are players who do not speak the language as well as you, this is wildly inconvenient when you play a game but you don’t understand the details, but as far as I have heard about the third part, there is a lot of text that can be found in the locations themselves, which reveal the details of the plot, at this moment a person who does not know English is ready to lean back already. You can't release a game exclusively in multiple languages, what does localization cost? Will it take hundreds of thousands? If someone understands, explain to me why the translation of the text is so expensive that they decided to forget it.