3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Audioshaman 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Game launch problem (Resident Evil 6)

As a matter of fact, the game starts, but no further than the start screen with the inscription RE6 and "Press any key". I press any key and get into "Video Settings". The settings work, but it does not start up further and returns to the "Start" and so on in a circle. PS And yes. There is NO exit from the game.
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Docent5960 25.01.21

Audioshaman
Try when you get into the video settings to press Enter on the keyboard on the keyboard, and not with the mouse

B
BrightKeeper 25.01.21

Try to update the driver on the video card, unless of course this is a bug in the game, check the integrity of the game cache just in case.

M
Mulex231 25.01.21

I downloaded the repack, run the .exe file, the installation window opens for a second and disappears. I turned off the Internet and antivirus, running from the administrator did not help either. Help solve the problem !!!

t
tratata and ololo 25.01.21

Audioshaman

I have the same problem, if you solved it - share your advice plz!

d
domkompe 25.01.21

Audioshaman
Solved the problem?
I have the same nonsense.

d
domkompe 25.01.21

Usb keyboard connected to the laptop does not roll, you need to press enter on the laptop itself

R
Recovery 25.01.21

I have a steam version the same problem the main menu is not like this, only the video settings, and the save is not plowed, the grit type counterpoint is saved, I leave the game, I go back, the game first starts (((.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 25.01.21

shook ripak from = dude = plows everything, finally no problems.

A
Ashley33 25.01.21

Tell me - I activated the game in incentive, I can't download 18 GB steam, I download steam-rip (18 GB without a built-in tablet) with a torrent - how can I install it now so that Steam thinks that I downloaded the game in it?

F
Folks 25.01.21

Ashley33
You go to the library and there will be "Add game"

A
Ashley33 25.01.21

I press "add", there are three choices - activate (prompts you to enter the code - it was already entered, even before the game was downloaded), view the games in the store (throws it into the store) and add a third-party game (gives out a directory tree, choose a cutter - a shortcut appears in the library rezik, when pressed, writes "Failed to initialize steam", and the icon with the rezik itself (which appeared after activation) does not plow). Where to press there I xs. It does not go from the shortcut on the desktop - it says "Failed to initialize steam", it does not matter if steam is open or not.

F
Folks 25.01.21

Ashley33
try to upload the game to Steam SteamApps common Resident Evil 6

A
Ashley33 25.01.21

I tried this first, but thanks anyway. I figured it out, you need to click on the game itself in the library, where it says "not installed", a window appears with ways where to download the game, leave it by default (the folder with steam), (the game should be unpacked there - as Folks advises), click "next", a bar for installing the game appears, steam will check what has already been downloaded there, the process is long, on 4 cores for 10 minutes, it turns out that everything has been downloaded clean, steam will happily tell that the game is installed and you can play. The only thing is that by means of steam (its interface window) it will download and deliver the missing "net frameworks", but this is a matter of minutes and you won't have to press anything yourself.
PS By the way, answering the topikstarter - indeed, in the menu for selecting graphic settings "ok" should not be pressed with a mouse, but squeezed "enter" on the keyboard. Itself for a minute fell into a stupor when the game returned me to the title several times.

-
-Mystic- 25.01.21

Tell me please. The other day I bought resident evil 6 for pc, but I can't install it. Only steam is installed from 1 disk. After registering the game key, steam starts downloading the game from the Internet (almost 14 GB). Is this supposed to be?

s
spasitepomogite 25.01.21

Brothers tell me plz installed the game just without steam it does not start trying to turn it on and see a black screen with a loading circle, what to do help

s
spasitepomogite 25.01.21

God everyone helped me so well

F
Figa [Kings] 25.01.21

There was an opinion that you have the same Trojan =) check autorun =)

s
spasitepomogite 25.01.21

do not understand the meaning?

D
DenisQuz 25.01.21

If you just want to forgive me to play, then why do you need Steam? The repack from Phoenix makes a great fuss, I play myself, I have not met any sorties or other crap ...

s
spasitepomogite 25.01.21

I downloaded the usual one without steam, I turn on the game just a black screen and the loading wheel is the cursor position, WHAT I have already installed on a more powerful computer does not help, help