3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Audioshaman 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Game launch problem (Resident Evil 6)

As a matter of fact, the game starts, but no further than the start screen with the inscription RE6 and "Press any key". I press any key and get into "Video Settings". The settings work, but it does not start up further and returns to the "Start" and so on in a circle. PS And yes. There is NO exit from the game.
25 Comments
Sort by:
k
kolyan1331 25.01.21

spasitepomogite
same problem

k
kolyan1331 25.01.21

spasitepomogite
but no, I just have to wait a little (in my case, 10 minutes)

Z
Zere 25.01.21

-Claire
No, you have to install from the disk ... look for the launch of the installation of the game on the disk ...

I had a chip with the settings, pressed Enter and with some attempt went further, but even in this menu there are wild lags .. threw everything to a minimum, restarted everything ok, moved one indicator, pressed the enter everything ok, but after a couple of minutes the brakes again ...

S
Sergey Tilichenko 25.01.21

I installed the game, started it, booted, asked to press any key and the video settings appeared, there are no buttons to press any further, I press Esc
goes back to the splash screen "press any key" I press the video settings again, neither the button nor the exit ((through the dispatcher I closed it a couple of times turnips, and tried to do so, started booted again, press any key, clicked the settings appeared and just clicked Enter and that's it! It appeared to select the gamut once again Enter and walk for yourself! It's simple for you to immediately throw out the settings to configure, the settings appeared at the beginning, the choice is highlighted screen resolution and press enter and that's it!

D
Damir Bukharbayev 25.01.21

Docent5960
Helped Enter, exit from the game Alt + F4. THX