3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeVlinSaur 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Increase in store prices (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good day. Does anyone know how to increase the prices of things in stores? Perhaps there is a mod or a config somewhere you can set it up, I would like to make the prices for everything more expensive. Honestly, at the maximum difficulty level, already halfway through the "free game", I collect enough money to redeem almost all the legendary implants.
24 Comments
Sort by:
w
wintermute322 25.01.21

chitak? one hunter mod in a clothing store costs 160k, it is sold in the center, but there are 12 of them.
Have you already made the achievement for all the cars?

B
BRONIK-PSK 25.01.21

How do you do it? ... I hardly earned money for passing all the cars, collecting everything ...

_
_iSTALKER_ 25.01.21

wintermute322
If I'm not mistaken, the mods for chance and Damage crit do not stack in one thing

w
wintermute322 25.01.21

BRONIK-PSK
lol, you drown the panam quest, you pass one of the first, wait 3 days and loot the best car in the game for free.

D
Derley 25.01.21

You don't have to be a cheat to get a lot of money ... There is an honest way without cheats .. The task is the gifts of space .. You get a little thing at the price of 4000, sell it to anyone, then buy it back for 5 Eurodollars, and again sell it for 4000 Eurodollars, and so, until the checkout is empty .. And so with every merchant, vending machine, ripper ...

y
yar1097 25.01.21

_iSTALKER_
Stake if you honestly received each of them (bought or crafted). If you put them on, they won't work.

_
_iSTALKER_ 25.01.21

yar1097 I got out
mods by parsing clothes, but they still don't stack 🤷🏻‍♂️

w
wintermute322 25.01.21

Derley
Are you serious? Do you think this bug is an honest way?

L
Loaderoid 25.01.21

Fortune and Aggression do not stack at all, it makes sense to put them one by one on the entire set of worn clothes. Hunter and Predator do not work at all at the moment, it makes no sense to put them. The rest, like the Battleship, stack.

D
Derley 25.01.21

wintermute322
Who am I kidding? Developers? No, because I don’t change anything in the files. Everything that is provided by the developers is not cheats .. You don’t change anything in the game yourself .. You don’t install any consoles or programs .. Everything is fair, even if Johnny commented that you can earn a lot in this picture) This is called an opportunity, not a bug or a cheat

S
SeVlinSaur 25.01.21

wintermute322
No, in fact, I just collect and sell everything, so I farm for implants. Things and weapons, I'll tell you about garlic, crafting, there is no point in buying.

And yes, and by the way, it makes no sense to buy Hunter, you can knock out all these items almost for free, so in principle, everything is not so difficult.

w
wintermute322 25.01.21

Derley
You are deceiving yourself, this is the most natural bagoyuz. And it does not differ from installing a trainer or using artmani, try to glitch in some online game, you will go nuts, but you will be banned very quickly.
Here's an example for you, there was a raid of naxxramas in the vowl, there was a boss of 4 horsemen, one smart magician saw that it was possible to steal some buffs from these bosses with his legal ability, and as a result, the entire raid, designed for a second for 25 people, went through almost solo. For which he received a banhammer in one place, and not with a handle, but with a butt. Is the logic clear, or more clarification?

B
BRONIK-PSK 25.01.21

wintermute322
just getting the fastest car in the game does not cancel a bunch of quests to buy the rest of the car, and therefore 100% completion

b
benites 29.01.21

What kind of indignation is there about making money with the help of bagoyuz. The trading system when you buy a thing for 100k and sell for a thousand is normal in your opinion? In my opinion, there is never a lot of money in this game.

w
wintermute322 29.01.21

benites
you didn't understand anything, again.
resentment not about bagoyuz, but about the fact that people consider it the norm.
how close do you need to be to consider that a glitch with a picture is a feature incorporated into the game by the developers?

b
benites 29.01.21

The fact that the developers have not yet fixed a bug with the picture suggests that they do not consider it to have any effect on the gameplay. So take it and use it, you don't need to portray a saint here. If you don’t want it, don’t use it, no one forces it.

w
wintermute322 29.01.21

benites
In the second playthrough, I wound up my stats with a trainer to pump up technique and non-running, and in the game I downloaded the rest to evaluate all aspects of the game, try different builds and all that, because the developers are not provided with a reset.
And you still do not understand anything, I do not condemn bugs and glitches, I condemn those who consider it the norm. To be precise, I snapped at a dude who found a glitch and thinks that this is not a bug, but a feature put by the developers.
Derley wrote:
There is an honest way without cheats .. Questing gifts of space .. You get a thing for 4000, sell it to anyone, then buy it back for 5 Eurodollars, and sell it again for 4000 Eurodollars,
I don’t know how to explain it even easier, sorry.

b
benites 29.01.21

wintermute322 wrote: he
thinks that this is not a bug, but a feature laid down by the developers.
You can also consider this a role-playing component of the gameplay. V decided to become a magnate selling paintings and earn a lot of money.
By the way, another hotfix was released today - the bug with the painting is still working. I doubt that it will ever be repaired at all.

l
lordkaho 01.02.21

wintermute322

In the sense of not providing a reset? Any ripper sells. The truth only works for perks.

w
wintermute322 01.02.21

lordkaho
reset of characteristics, bro. perks are rigidly tied to them, and if you pumped a netrunner with stealth and half of the equipment, then you will not see blades, hand-to-hand combat, rifle and other things.
benites wrote:
You can also consider this a role-playing component of the gameplay.
you can’t, weed.