3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeVlinSaur 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Increase in store prices (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good day. Does anyone know how to increase the prices of things in stores? Perhaps there is a mod or a config somewhere you can set it up, I would like to make the prices for everything more expensive. Honestly, at the maximum difficulty level, already halfway through the "free game", I collect enough money to redeem almost all the legendary implants.
24 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordkaho 01.02.21

wintermute322
You actually described me. Netraner with stealth and tech. Melee and blades didn't give up on me, but sometimes it hurts with weak pistols.

D
Derley 01.02.21

lordkaho
Technique plus intelligence, the reaction is secondary ... Here is a build for a decent netrunner .. You burn with scripts, you finish off Lizzie with a pistol, it also has thermal damage

l
lordkaho 01.02.21

Derley
Uh-huh, but instead of lizzy - this one speaking ...

w
wintermute322 01.02.21

lordkaho,
in fact, the netrunner doesn't really need weapon skills, the legendary closure and clothes for crit will give enough damage to bend everyone with a weapon on full hard, because closure increases the damage from it.
I myself went through both times with blades, because the shooting is boring. and not only in cyberpunk, but everywhere, the same thing, the gun is on the bottom right, the sight is in the center, you can look through the front sight - good, it sways when you run and a beautiful reload is excellent. everywhere the same thing, I always try to move away from it.