3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21 10:07 pm

The choice of lines of dialogue with Claire after the 3rd race does not affect in any way (Cyberpunk 2077)

I don't know if the Poles fixed something in the hot fix 1.06, but during the dialogue with Claire after the 3rd race,
Spoiler, about her husband's accident, it was impossible to change the further development, I tried all 3 replicas, the result is always the same -
Spoileron kills Semson, although theoretically I'm doing everything right to persuade her not to do it. Strange, very strange ... Maybe I'm doing something wrong, enlighten me.
31 Comments
Sort by:
L
LancNoDance 25.01.21

Before the fix, I went through the quest without killing, the point is clearly not in it.

v
vitalik7903 25.01.21

hello, if you supported Claire in her revenge, then in any case she kills at the end, a dialogue about revenge appears in some of the races, like in the penultimate

R
Redline666 25.01.21

Yes, you need to choose in the dialogue after the desert race that you will not help her. She will not be offended, and when everything is over,
Spoiler good, then you will first get one car, then the second (after a while)

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

vitalik7903 Man
, do you even read what I wrote?

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

Redline666
Also, man , did you even read what I wrote? I wrote that I tried all 3 answer options and still
Spoileron kills him, no difference. It's like hotfix 1.06 ruins the ability to pass without killing.

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

LancNoDance
So maybe hotfix 1.06 is the case? Blocked the ability to pass this quest without killing.
Spoiler I just tried all the options out of 3: I said that the race is more important for me, that I am leaving, but I will help to pass the race. She always said: -You are right, V, and then Sampson said: -Thank God, but she said -But I don't give a shit, came back and shot him.

v
vitalik7903 25.01.21

Chesh1rCat
then xs , I passed this moment on 1.06 and it turned out not to kill

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

vitalik7903
Can you describe the complete sequence of actions? It's just that I suspect,
Spoiler , that in the preceding questions to Claire, you should choose the line "Are you sure this is murder?"

v
vitalik7903 25.01.21

Chesh1rCat I
don't remember exactly what kind of dialogue there were, but I remember exactly that I was against her revenge and that the race was more important to me, and at the end of the dialogue after a desert race she thanked me for my honesty and left

v
vitalik7903 25.01.21

beguiled, not a desert race, but the one that ends on the dam

A
Antimandalajnah 25.01.21

I followed this guide at 1.06: everything is clear, I didn't kill anyone, both cars are in the garage. https://www.powerpyx.com/cyberpunk-2077-the-beast-in-me-walkthrough/

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

vitalik7903
By comments :
Spoiler1) Yes, I will help you take revenge
2) No, winning the race is important for me
3) No, I will not help you take revenge, I am leaving

Regarding the race:
Spoilers most likely you were mistaken, first the race in the City Center, then in the wastelands, and after a race through the Rancho Coronado area to the dam, where a conversation with Claire takes place. I've already tried to answer that the race is more important for me, though that I will not take revenge and leave, no reaction at all in the end.

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

Antimandalajnah
So, in a sense, lol, there are not even any guides for choosing a line or how to do it right. This is a stupid passage of the quest in short, they say, go there, talk, rewind, answer a message, complete the race ...

v
vitalik7903 25.01.21

I chose Chesh1rCat 2 option, throw off your save, I'll try to go through this moment on them, then I'll write it more precisely)

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

vitalik7903
Yes, I have them in the Steam Cloud, I do not store them on my PC, they take up space on the system disk

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

vitalik7903
So, I found what detail was missed by people who make guides for this moment of the game, as well as myself.
Spoiler In general, after you and Claire have a heart-to-heart talk and you answer that you will not help lynch Sampson, let him honestly die in an accident. Claire will say fairly, she will later send a message thanking for the conversation. Now the main thing, and then you have to choose the answer "I hope you will not break your promise." She will answer that everything will be fair and without bloodshed. Now, in the ending, the end phrase will change and she will not come back and kill him.

C
CrowBY 25.01.21

Chesh1rCat wrote:
Yes, I have them in the Steam Cloud, I do not store them on the PC, the space on the system disk is taken up The
save hangs on your computer anyway. Or do you delete the save from your computer after every game? Steam Cloud is just a cloud in which the save from the computer is duplicated.

R
Redline666 25.01.21

Chesh1rCat
There you don't just need to make 1 choice, but dissuade it in a complex way throughout the entire branch, kamon, nothing ruined. At first I did not understand either, but then I re-ran from the desert race and everything is ok. And about the answer in SMS is written in all guides.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 25.01.21

Chesh1rCat
What's new after each save you go to the C drive and delete?

C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21

Redline666
What do you say to that? I did not discourage her in conversation after the race in the desert. After the race to the dam, I chose the right answers, but still nothing came of it, I tested and chose this answer to the message and in the end everything happened as it should, lol