3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21 10:07 pm

The choice of lines of dialogue with Claire after the 3rd race does not affect in any way (Cyberpunk 2077)

I don't know if the Poles fixed something in the hot fix 1.06, but during the dialogue with Claire after the 3rd race,
Spoiler, about her husband's accident, it was impossible to change the further development, I tried all 3 replicas, the result is always the same -
Spoileron kills Semson, although theoretically I'm doing everything right to persuade her not to do it. Strange, very strange ... Maybe I'm doing something wrong, enlighten me.
31 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 08.10.23

I did literally everything right and she still kills him. This is some bullshit.

G
Guest 08.10.23

I did literally everything right and she still kills him. This is some bullshit.

G
Guest 08.10.23

G
Guest 08.10.23

G
Guest 08.10.23

G
Guest 08.10.23

G
Guest 08.10.23

G
Guest 08.10.23

G
Guest 08.10.23

G
Guest 08.10.23

G
Guest 08.10.23