3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luciys 25.01.21 11:35 pm

No Russian (Hitman 3)

Whoever put Russian or there are links to localizers?
38 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizzy33 25.01.21

What kind of rusik?, The game hasn't been released yet. on Zog they are trying to pick the game to make a Russian. But they write that it is incredibly difficult, since the files are encrypted, and there is a lot of text. If there is a translation, it will definitely not be tomorrow, but at least in 4-5 months.

F
FallOut0877 25.01.21

dizzy33
Is there a lot of text in the hitman?

L
Luciys 25.01.21

dizzy33
Yes vryatli so long. I think a couple of days

-
-MODEUZ- 25.01.21

that I just got harshly disappointed in the purchase :(
Not only is it not on the incentive (without passing parts), and there is still no rusik, from the word AT ALL, no translation or credits, so there is no gameplay either: ((((( ((((((((((((
What is this trash? I haven't seen such an attitude of a top game to players) for a long time).

J
Jay c 25.01.21

-MODEUZ-
And don't say, all the impression is in the trash. I thought at least the first 2 parts will be translated, while I'm waiting for the 3rd rusik - figs there!

-
-MODEUZ- 25.01.21

So the translation will generally be official?

J
Jay c 25.01.21

-MODEUZ-
Officially not.

W
Willis 25.01.21

Hope the mods will make rusik soon

r
rpccprrpc31 25.01.21

Why is it written on hitman.com that it is present, Russian, but it is not in the game?

K
KIBERMAX 25.01.21

rpccprrpc31
If you mean the Russian version of the site, this does not mean that the game will be in Russian, so either wait for a crack from the enthusiasts, or in a year or so the incentive may decide to finally add the crack officially.

M
MegaHradish 25.01.21

Excuse me guys, well, I'm amazed at such idiots who buy a game without even making sure if it has Russian localization? Themselves evil Pinocchio!

G
Ghost Play_YTB 25.01.21

MegaHren
+, I agree. For the Russian language has been known for a long time, and that it will not exist. It is their own fault, and then they themselves water the game.

S
Setesh 25.01.21

-MODEUZ- wrote:
I have not seen such an attitude of a top game to players for a long time
Is this Hitman top? This is a category B product, and not the best representative.

A
Aiwan frost 25.01.21

FallOut0877
imagine, yes, subtitles, descriptions, etc., and if there are no particular problems with descriptions, then it is quite problematic to translate all sorts of phraseological units and play on words to convey the true meaning

b
bazilews 25.01.21

In general, this is a disregard for the Russian-speaking population ...
After that, there can be no question of any purchase of the game ...

F
FallOut0877 25.01.21

Aiwan Frost
Well, about what a lot? Compared to any other AAA game, the hitman has much less text, and in general it is not difficult there, which makes it easier to translate

F
FallOut0877 25.01.21

bazilews
Well, it means that they considered that the Russian language was simply not profitable for them, and all sales losses from potential buyers were justified

F
FallOut0877 25.01.21

Aiwan Frost
Here, by the way, I partially agree, I do not consider the absence of office at all. localization for some critical minus, but playing in your native language is much more pleasant in any case.

A
Aiwan frost 25.01.21

FallOut0877
when compared with the games of the same assassin's level, then yes, not much. But this will not be done by a special localization studio, but by some kind of Zog, if any.

R
Real slim shady 25.01.21

Is it really so expensive to add Russian to localization, I'm talking about text format, not voice acting. This is a trifle for those who know English at an intermediate level, and can barely peep into the translator, but turn around, behind you are players who do not speak the language as well as you, this is wildly inconvenient when you play a game but you don’t understand the details, but as far as I have heard about the third part, there is a lot of text that can be found in the locations themselves, which reveal the details of the plot, at this moment a person who does not know English is ready to lean back already. You can't release a game exclusively in multiple languages, what does localization cost? Will it take hundreds of thousands? If someone understands, explain to me why the translation of the text is so expensive that they decided to forget it.