3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luciys 25.01.21 11:35 pm

No Russian (Hitman 3)

Whoever put Russian or there are links to localizers?
38 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallOut0877 25.01.21

Aiwan Frost
Well, yes, it depends largely on the number of authors of the localization program and on their free time, but in principle, it's still relatively short, especially the translation itself, adding files to the game is another matter)

F
FallOut0877 25.01.21

Real Slim Shady
Well, the top managers decided so, who knows why exactly, their right and their responsibility will be if the absence of Russian really strongly affects our sales.

R
Real slim shady 25.01.21

FallOut0877 it's
sad to know this, damn bureaucracy

A
Aiwan frost 25.01.21

Real Slim Shady
lol, what does bureaucracy have to do with it?
Developers work for themselves, without a publisher, hence the strict budget framework that needs to fit, because they get out of shit, using the same deal with the EGS

S
Subaru MotorSports 25.01.21

Real Slim Shady
I have one explanation, the developers received little money from Russian players, Google translator can translate into Russian in a second, then you just need to edit the text so that the meaning is not lost.

R
Real slim shady 25.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
For a second, maybe, why can't the developers do the same, look for every subtitle in Google well, such a pleasure

x
xoen 25.01.21

Translation into Russian started on ZOG
Translation topic https://forum.zoneofgames.ru/topic/64495-hitman-3/

J
Jay c 25.01.21

xoen
He did not start anything, they can not figure out file encryption and other difficulties yet. I think if they figure it out, the translation will be ready no earlier than in a month.

-
-MODEUZ- 25.01.21

The trouble is, of course, with the translation (
I would have bought it anyway (fan of the series) - but I wanted to play for fun on winter days, and then there are harshki, either torment yourself - or wait. In the spring I won't fucking need him

L
Legion47 25.01.21

the creator of the game is a banal russophobe

L
Leshich 25.01.21

It's time to ignore even games with subtitles for a long time. You need to hit the pocket. And so basically a large part of Russian-speaking gamers don't give a fuck - just to play, and then whine about the lack of voice acting. Why whine ??? It's your own fault. Buy these games yourself. Well, since they buy with subtitles, well, they will do without voice acting - that's what game publishers from the collective west probably think. And now there are no more subtitles. Have arrived. However, we have never been considered people in the Western world, they do not and will not be considered. We will always be strangers to them. Fyodor M. Dostoevsky said about this. In general, there is no full Russian localization - no money from Russian gamers. For a long time I have not bought games without Russian voice acting for a long time, but I do it because I respect myself as a Russian person. I won't give a single ruble of mine for that game whose developers do not translate it into Russian. If they don't want to translate, let them go to hell! I am one of those who do not care - just to play. Those who will minus me - minus health, this is your opinion and I will not be upset about it.

M
MegaHradish 25.01.21

Leshich
Well, "Rockstar", for example, in general on "GTA" does not release any voice acting except English, this is their policy. So, not everything is so simple.

For a long time, I basically don’t buy games without Russian voice acting.
Just don't say that you haven't played GTA 5!

i
ilyush 25.01.21

People, what are you going to read in this game? The goals of whom to kill are already clear, the rest would hardly be read, even if subtitles.

-
-MODEUZ- 25.01.21

ilyush it is
immediately clear that the game has not been played

Z
ZHUKHRAI 25.01.21

The impression is that they have returned to the 90s! After all, according to the law, a game in the Russian Federation cannot be sold without the Russian language!

s
st029 25.01.21

Well, I bought both parts in incentive, and what I think -
If the developers do not count on the Russian-speaking audience, why should I feed them with Russian rubles?
The level of English allows you to play, but what for? Torrent edishn, if not released with Russian.

L
Leshich 25.01.21

MegaHren
How do not you say it ??? I'll tell you. Yes, it will be crazy for you, but I have not played in "GTA 5". I have never played any part of "GTA". I am subscribed to "GTA 5" and other games without Russian voice acting only because of my neighbor's nephew, he does not have access to the Internet and I download mods for him from "Playground". I played three games (I can't remember the names already) and Mass Effect 2-3. In total - five games. After Mass Effect 2-3, I basically don't play games without Russian voice-overs, I ignore them. You can call me a fool who loses a lot of interesting things, call me - this is your opinion, I do not encroach on it.

L
Leshich 25.01.21

ZHUKHRAI
Right. There is nothing in Russia for foreign games to do without the Russian language. Interestingly, in the USA or in other countries, except for the CIS countries, will it be possible to sell the game completely in Russian or in some other language? I don't think so.