3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eclair_93 25.01.21 11:55 pm

Is it realistic to assemble a gaming pc up to 50t.r?

Is it real now? I climbed on dns, on the basis of the rise 2060 and rtx2600 62k comes out, something is quite sad. I ask to throw off the configuration if possible.
28 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 25.01.21

for games up to 2015 quite

P
Podvipodvertov 25.01.21

Dmitry Kazimagomedov
There will be no drop in prices for video cards, prices will only go up, and around the end of 2021 RTX3060Ti will cost 120K rubles somewhere, 3070 will be sold for 170K rubles.
They will be much cheaper at 50-40K rubles for the first and last in 2024-2025, after a generation of new video cards, with the release of the RTX5xxx series line, for example, and then on the used market.

l
legusor 25.01.21

for games for half a month to collect now nothing will come of it. 55-60K is just a base of processor, cooler, RAM and motherboard for the average current hardware. by average I mean what is in my profile, because it is really average.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

Grandshot wrote:
And the opposite situation: 1050ti with something more modern, at least with i3 10100f, although it will not allow increasing the graphics settings, but it will feel more comfortable.
You wrote the garbage, the normal frame time will be in most games
and it is better to take the top card to such a process and after a year or maybe two change the system

than to update the system and sit on the 1050ti stub for the sake of some sort of frametime smoothness

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.21

because of the video cards, no, and in general, a couple of years ago, a game pitch for playing top games cost more than 50tr, so that is not the case. Isn't all sorts of aftermarket. I think you can take a video card for 50tr.

h
hyper1 25.01.21

bloomm
I would like to believe, I thought to take 2k monik and vidyahu in half a year better, but with the current prices for the cards the upgrade is postponed.

D
Dmitry Kazimagomedov 25.01.21

Podvipodvertov
You are not talking nonsense. Firstly, for 120-150k for 3060ti there will be no prices for sure, no one will buy for that kind of money. And in a few years these cards will simply not be available, except for used ones. Do you see a lot of two thousandth line on sale ?!
Another issue is that cards may not become cheaper if there is a shortage. If the deficit disappears, then prices will begin to fall a little (there is also a second factor: mining).

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.21

Podvipodvertov
Why do you scare people? There has already been such a rise, then a decline.