3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fyodor Sumkin _1 26.01.21 12:30 am

Hitman: Blood Money Ending (Hitman: Blood Money)

Discussing the end!
I have a question, what did my aunt do for Hitmonu? Snatches? I didn't really like the kanets, I'm sorry for the bird because of the bitch's cocoaito))
73 Comments
Sort by:
g
gamer23 26.01.21

When the credits go and you see the hitman lying, quickly press WASD and believe me ... you will like the end right there =)

F
Fyodor Sumkin _1 26.01.21

I did it, but it's kind of bullshit))

A
Al-x Log 26.01.21

it is not necessary to press you, but the button up (forward, by default W) and very quickly and often :)

Hitman was injected with the same rubbish as I think they did to Agent Smith. revived the same :)

h
haha your dead 26.01.21

Yeah, if Hitman revived Smith the same way he was revived = D

F
Fallen falcon 26.01.21

2 haha ​​your dead
Ahahah! Imagine: Hitman slowly leans towards Smith ... "smack" ... :)))) Smells of Akhtung and pedepastia ... Fuuu ... :)))))
And the end is gorgeous, even I would say pesdaty ... I cut the Fear Factory-Scapegoat ... the fun begins ... Whaha! ..

F

Hahahahaha !!!!!!!!)))

F

Why, the chick Hitmonu is injecting, you tell me! They don't look like poison, he would have thrown his hooves, and by the way, she didn’t put on the syringe, and Hitmon’s naughty "stupidity" got up and killed a tipka in a wheelchair, just because of this? It's unclear))) Well, the conclusion is: the end of the "fuuu" :-)

h
halogene 26.01.21

Learn English and play it original. Then you will understand. Why did she do that.
The ending is super. By the way, this woman is Diana Burnwood, ICA agency, if anyone didn't know. An agency that almost disappeared because of the "Franchise" headed by the "wheelchair guy". 47 could only reach him when he was dead.
And she injected him with the same seryvotorka that he did to Smith, watch more closely the video where she collects her purse.

A
Al-x Log 26.01.21

Fallen Falcon
how does pedrastia differ from Achtung?
Fedor
in my opinion, dear, you are stupid.
the mission with Smith explains what the rubbish is.
about injected or not injected, look carefully at the video.
Well, read what they write to your questions.

F

Yes, kapets, well, I saw from the first time that she was walking with some water, near the hitmon, she puts a hickey and puts 2 pestles ... Was the type on the carriage a traitor or whoever there?)) Well, I think so the hitmon needed to kill the carriage)) So that he himself went nuts from such a relish the corpse was resurrected and killed him! By the way, where does he go afterwards, he enters the building with the Chinese, chatting and goes to borrow, why should he go to his aunt?

h
haha your dead 26.01.21

Ahahahahahahahaaaaaa, Fedor} I {} I {oT.
Read at least a review somewhere, I don't know straight =)))

Tiger

Dude, you can't play games like that, or you don't fucking understand. He went to work to get settled !! UNDERSTAND !! And the aunt at the end of the phone said that "we have completely lost his tracks" (the seventh in the sense). Everything, in the fifth part he will have a new employer. The ICA is over.

Al-x Log

Fedor Sumkin the
type on the wheelchair is not a traitor, but a competitor.
I have a question:
Have you played Hitman: Blood Money?

Fyodor Sumkin _1

If you ask me, then yes)) And I went through all of it! Damn it seemed to me no sense, they just give you a task and you do it!

Al-x Log

Fedor Sumkin
if your name is at the beginning of the message, then whom did I ask?

Fyodor Sumkin _1

Damn you chasing something with your you!

Al-x Log

Fyodor Sumkin
I'm not driving, but talking.

coolman.87

Fedor Sumkin, my question is: did you go to school? Have you learned Russian? Or is it such a style to write two mistakes in each word?

Zharkovich aka Agent Smith

And I didn’t understand what was the end of the whole thing?
He's alive.
So there is a 100% continuation.
The only question is when.
By the way, who tried a thread in a mission where you need to kill three dudes in costumes of birds to clean up the area?
In my opinion, this is not possible.
Everything is constantly respawning there.
or am i buggy?

Mitchell_ [RusDante]

bring the current of birds, and take a chumodan from one :)

Fyodor Sumkin _1

coolman.87
I was at school!)) And I studied well, it's a joke with a mistake))

Al-x Log

Fyodor Sumkin
Excuse me, but it's really funny to me: the
question: did you go to school?
answer: I was at school!
:)

Fyodor Sumkin _1

I have 5 in Russian!))

Basil

Not 5 but 10
At least)))

Bleed on me

By the way, the end is really the best. Not very funny, but not sad either. Dexterously our hero finds a way out of any situation ... and what kind of music on this mission ... he takes his soul ...

Fyodor Sumkin _1

And the Hitman is still alive, but the menu is flat, how to understand this?

Al-x Log

Scarface
Ave Maria

Fedor
don't be stupid.

Bleed on me

No, I know that Ave Maria ... I didn’t ask this, but expressed my admiration this way) ..

Vudi

And this agent didn’t put a gun down for him, if she wanted to kill him, she would kill him.
The end is good, I liked it very much. At first, I also did not think of pressing the W button. If you do not press, then his type is criminated.

Banned Zharkovich User formerly Agent Smith

And I immediately thought of pressing the WASD buttons.
I just didn't like how the credits went.
It was very strange.
Especially when there was a bar with lives in the lower left corner of the screen.
It was she who wrinkled and alerted.

Draik

Wait wait, something I didn't understand. Maybe I missed something in the subtitles (I play the English version), but the disabled person was chasing 47 because of taking the spinal cord from him, or something else. But in the video, when Diana is in den 47, she goes up the stairs, and some people run past her and shout something like "faster, we only have a few hours before he freezes." So, before putting him on his red bed, they actually cut something out of him.

Platinum7

This is not the end!!!!! this is just the beginning

Fyodor Sumkin _1

Platinum7
what is the beginning of this? 4 part of the game + 21st century)))

Ya18iK

The ending is really awesome! I, when I didn’t know what to do, when he was lying, and then - "leaves", then I just went nuts !! Well, when I did it, I didn't go through this mission right away.
In my opinion, the fifth part should be. Hitman and Diana either had something, or still will. They will be looking for him.

Fyodor Sumkin _1

Well, I also hope that 5 pm wakes up ..

Ya18iK

It [the fifth part] must and simply must be! Not this year, so next, not the next, - so in the AfterNext!
The ending of the game is not an ending, but a continuation ... to be continued ...

Fyodor Sumkin _1

Do you know what I want to tell you? It's harmless to dream ...

Al-x Log

ending, not ending.
the question is not that.
it's about the product. and the product is being sold.
so, continue to be.
who will voluntarily refuse money?
especially after filming the movie.

WeMaN

Gentlemen, on this issue I have two humble remarks:
1. At the end of BM, when the bald man with the Japanese rubs something, I immediately remembered the mission with Lee Hong, and for some reason it occurred to me that 47 was going to Main Ling, rest after a long funeral ... Option?
2. At the end of the second part, Diana and the entire ICA agency substitutes 47, sending him on a dummy mission to St. Petersburg, where his bald brother was waiting for him ... Then the bald one leaves the monastery in search of adventure, I thought that he had a new life begins, a new career ...
So why does this bald man work for ICA again, moreover, Diana touchingly kisses him at the end on the cheek ... Can I missed something, or is it a joint?

Al-x Log

WeMaN
with Chinese

halogene

Not on the cheek, but on the lips)))
Otherwise, how would she give him the serum? :))
Gee gee gee ... The
man in the wheelchair is a competitive company, "Franchise". Between missions, he tells the journalist about the atrocities of 47, about the fact that the clones are evil and the government in the country is full of g ...)) It was our disabled person who ordered the delivery of the president, and Hitman crossed the road for him and Albino, destroying both the vice president and the killer :)))
Diana actually saved herself by "killing" 47 and "joining (15 minutes) into the" Franchise "and 47-saved and destroyed competitors :))) A real professional :)))

WeMaN

Thank you, of course, for enlightening me in the plot of Blood Money, but it was already clear to me from the video :)
I asked about something else ...

Fyodor Sumkin _1

Who thinks how the 5th part will be called?)))

Al-x Log

Fedor Sumkin behind enemy lines

KOREEC

Yesterday I saw a VM on the X-box at one body, blah it is necessary !!! there is a full translation, and very high quality, even all the conversations were translated, I just went nuts, the freaks could not immediately do it on the PS with a normal translation,

there are no words at all ........
some imociations and those are bad !!!!! !!!

Fyodor Sumkin _1

Or maybe it will be called chyonit, like a return to life or pito tavo ... It seems to me that Hitman will return to normal life in the end ...

Helen the ripper

He can't = /

Fyodor Sumkin _1

What did you take with the chago? That he only woke up all eternity? Dana ... It's impossible to live like that!

Al-x Log

Fyodor Sumkin
do not forget that Hitman has neither mom, nor dad, nor school, nor kindergarten.
he was made for murder.
I tried to work in a garden-garden, but it did not work.

Fyodor Sumkin _1

When did he try?

Al-x Log

Fedor Sumkin
Hitman2: Silent Assassin.

Helen the ripper

Fyodor Sumkin: Did you take with chago?

Fedor, I am female.

McEclipse

It's a pity not from Peter (

Helen the ripper

The most pity (

Ruslan papan

In short, the day passed =) Impressions about the game - HIT. By far
one of the best this year, which is the first time to skimp on good
games. That is, Mona thinks that last year's record has been broken, especially
since last year was Fischer's year, and now this stealth year is
Johnson's year =)) Impressions of the sea, all positive, except for
idiocy with the old corpses of enemies :) I liked almost
all the missions that are better than in all 3 previous parts
combined. The ending of the game is the first ending that, instead of pitying
about the imminent end of the toy, caused a buzz -) The developers, in fact,
did everything just super. It's a pity they didn't give a shot at the
president from a sniper rifle, well, wait and see, maybe this will be done +)
Now I can say with confidence that Hitman 4 is one of the best
games that came out over the years. The main
thing is that in the next parts they leave the bald blue-eyed krosafcheg, and not insert the bald
nanny.

PS: I hope that a cool film about Hitman will be made, despite the fact that the
bald nanny will scream the atmosphere.
ZZY: Eidosam credit +1

Bleed on me

Yes, the game is hot. For the third time I’m going through it, and I don’t get bored. I go through each time in different ways, essno.

Fyodor Sumkin _1

Helen the Ripper
didn't know, I'm sorry ...

Fyodor Sumkin _1

Scarface
And I went through at the beginning on the easy one, but right now I went through on the expert, on the profile I did not start, damn it you can't keep in sync :-)

Bleed on me

I passed on easy, normal and expert. On normal - everything is on the SA ...

McEclipse

and I went through everything on the CA on the pro!

Helen the ripper

2 Fyodor

Come on ... it happens ...

Fyodor Sumkin _1

Tell me, what is CA? Is this the best reyteng? Or is it quietly, quietly passed? Or did it kill everyone as an accident? Damn, I can't understand ...

son of Kain

Fedya, you drive as always gee gee gee

Fyodor Sumkin _1

and the answer is bad luck?

Al-x Log

Fyodor Sumkin
Silent Assassin is a silent assassin.
and whether it is cool or not cool - you decide :)

Fyodor Sumkin _1

Thanks I will know.

futunator

wah! finally passed on pro! pancake! every mission for 4 hours passed !! there all your Persians are so smart! almost immediately alarm !!!

Fourty seventh

The ending is still awesome, and ambiguous, you can burn out in a crematorium or you can get up and put everyone down ...

MegaZlo

Can you imagine the surprise of a disabled person? Sits so relaxed, thinks well, all the funeral of the hitman, and then FLAP! Stands up everyone knocks down, everyone is in shock ...

Hamster Jedi

"can sgaret in the crematorium and it is possible to get up and put all the ..."

If burned in the crematorium will fail the final mission)
general level of Requiem is made to Silent Assassin'y not forget about the existence of guns)

HitMaxeLL

... So that the Silent Assassins can come off in full after all the patience} -D

W
Wolfenstein 26.01.21

yes, for a long time I dreamed of putting a doctor from the FlatLine mission, say from M4), otherwise he really bothered me with his office, heh dreams come true)

y
yaroslav_ 26.01.21

in short, if 5 parts will not kill everyone who created this game

g
gtalegend 26.01.21

a stranglehold or a syringe?

48-th 26.01.21

there are more effective methods

M
Mephisto171 26.01.21

I answer the very first question. This bitch is Diana, she injected you with a drug from the mission where you need to save Agent Smith (in the briefing, she said, apply the antidote to your lips), so she added it to lipstick and revived 47.

-
--Agent-- 26.01.21

Maybe they already wrote about this ... you saw when you load the game, a picture, 47 lies on a red bed and at his funeral all those whom he killed are sitting ... cool.

L
LuckyGod 26.01.21

Which ending did you choose?
He gets out of the coffin and wets everyone, or lie quietly and wait until you die ??? I personally chose to get up and kill everyone !!!

C
Consul 26.01.21

Any self-respecting hitman fan has chosen to "kill witnesses."
Who will sit and stick on the credits for half an hour?

a
alligator61 26.01.21

the first time I stupidly stuck into the credits, because I don’t know that this is still a game ... and then I looked at the forums .... and recently I shot all these bastards on the missile defense system.

By the way, there is one very interesting point. When I took a priest hostage and walked back to the wall in the direction of the altar, then when I passed the glass, for some reason something exploded and killed me ... :)
and also ... as far as I understand, you need to use exactly that moment, when 47 starts to die, then three people into the head, and as many people into the body as possible, and when it becomes almost a corpse, one more head and behind the wall to reload ... well, then we wait for noobs from the first person ... I had 2-4 left, so the pistols were enough without reloading to kill these remnants.