3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fyodor Sumkin _1 26.01.21 12:30 am

Hitman: Blood Money Ending (Hitman: Blood Money)

Discussing the end!
I have a question, what did my aunt do for Hitmonu? Snatches? I didn't really like the kanets, I'm sorry for the bird because of the bitch's cocoaito))
73 Comments
Sort by:
P
PadreDS 26.01.21

After completing the entire game, 47 lies in a coffin with his eyes open.

There were several signs to guess that Requiem was a mission: the loading screen, the beating of the heart, and at the moment of the beat the kratinka became clear from blurred.

And more. Probably read one of the finds of members of the forum. After the mission "Dance with the Devil", 47 gets into a minibus and drives off. So in the video the number of this minibus is "N05-: N05". Do they hint that there won't be a fifth part?

C
Consul 26.01.21

I personally (if there are several endings in the game) go through all the endings, I wonder what will happen ...

W
WOLF 26.01.21

Listen to PadreDS damn (sorry so harsh). Do not think any nonsense, you will read the fifth on the hitman forum - everything that is known about him and do not worry.

x
xxVIPERxx 26.01.21

There will be no 5th part of the hitman: ((, a pity, it's a pity. Such a superb game .... I'm still delighted with it, many years have passed since the release date of HITMAN Blood Money, but I still like it, and so far not a single game has been released that, in my opinion, was better than the HITMAN series.

C
Consul 26.01.21

There will not be 5 parts of the Hitman: ((
"sigh" one more .... read all the information and believe in the continuation of the Hitman, for it will be released at the end of next year

K
Krzysztof Penderecki 26.01.21

The ending is gorgeous - everything is covered in blood, and the Hitman is in white. I was so happy for him when he left along the coast ... He left to return

1372809 26.01.21

The ending there is original, I thought that the credits were already, when suddenly I Jumped up and POSITIONED EVERYONE!

n
niko man 26.01.21

the end sucks i don't like

A
ASI-Alexander 26.01.21

Watch clips between missions. Everything will become clear.

K
Karasik-Assassin 26.01.21

Guys, you won't believe it, but this really happened to me. Then I laughed at myself for a long time.
I'm a huge fan of the Hitman series and especially Blood Money. From 2006 to 2008, I turned on my ps2 every night and replayed the same levels "differently" and always at the highest difficulty level. Perhaps I'm a psycho or a maniac, since this happened to me ... but back to what happened to me.
So, in 2006 I finished the mission of assassinating the vice president and the clone killer. Then I watched the video, saw the main character in the coffin and watched the credits. For some reason, I felt rather sad to see such an end, even if it was realistic.
And now, 2 years have passed, and I am still playing my game. A friend comes to me, launches the final mission, begins to twirl the remote control and press everything he can on it. The feeling of what happened next is beyond words, but I felt like a complete idiot.

PS: I easily complete all silent assassin rated missions at the maximum difficulty level.

p
popyuk 26.01.21

Punishing, you will not believe, is also a fan of the series, and after so many years I come across a topic on the forum (I don't really like to climb the forums) and find out this news. Now I'm replaying the game)))

p
petrol 26.01.21

To be honest, I also did not immediately understand that after the hitman lies in the coffin there is still some kind of continuation, but still I doped about it on the same day.
after all, the game was over when 47 got out of the coffin and slammed everyone.

L
Lord on acid 26.01.21

from the 2nd passage I got it)
all this part of 8 times passed exactly

-
-Space- 26.01.21

I got up from the grave and rolled everyone onto the floor. took an incredibly long and long time. PS: but from the very first seconds of the game, and sometimes from the second time, I go through all missions with a silent assassin rating at the maximum difficulty level with the lightest ease.

m
molffik 26.01.21

Che guys, did not know for so many years, which Chinese house did 47 enter?

Y
Ya18iK 26.01.21

It [the fifth part] must and simply must be! Not this year, so next, not the next, - so in the AfterNext!
The ending of the game is not an ending, but a continuation ... to be continued ...

F
Fyodor Sumkin _1 26.01.21

Do you know what I want to tell you? It's harmless to dream ...

A
Al-x Log 26.01.21

ending, not ending.
the question is not that.
it's about the product. and the product is being sold.
so, continue to be.
who will voluntarily refuse money?
especially after filming the movie.

W
WeMaN 26.01.21

Gentlemen, on this issue I have two humble remarks:
1. At the end of BM, when the bald man with the Japanese rubs something, I immediately remembered the mission with Lee Hong, and for some reason it occurred to me that 47 was going to Main Ling, rest after a long funeral ... Option?
2. At the end of the second part, Diana and the entire ICA agency substitutes 47, sending him on a dummy mission to St. Petersburg, where his bald brother was waiting for him ... Then the bald one leaves the monastery in search of adventure, I thought that he had a new life begins, a new career ...
So why does this bald man work for ICA again, moreover, Diana touchingly kisses him at the end on the cheek ... Can I missed something, or is it a joint?

A
Al-x Log 26.01.21

WeMaN
with Chinese