3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vad45 26.01.21 12:56 pm

Arena (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People, when they throw me into the arena, the armor disappears from the character. Does it look like a bug, or is it such a feature? Without armor, they kill quickly there ...
49 Comments
Sort by:
d
drobilka 26.01.21

these didn’t seem to be ..

O
ORION.D 26.01.21

Yes, this arena is complete! I ditched, with these grenades I flew like a fucking broom 5-6 times, I thought I’d go through - they’ll give us some kind of armored vehicle or a gun, and they gave that dough, which we finally don’t need (for him, one x ... buy) and the inscription instead of the veteran was changed to the master (also a show off with this crap) !!! In short, do not waste on entot sucks (well, if the current is a couple of battles for general development), but accelerate further - there will be more sense!

R
ROB ZOMB1E 26.01.21

tired of noobs on the forum ...

R
RаzоR 26.01.21

uh huh

v
vitmen 26.01.21

I don’t know how you play supermen here, but yesterday I tried to fill up guests from sunny Omon ten times, or the cartridges are running out or we are killing each other. One currency without tension, though I plant the entire clip in it, and usually there is not enough cartridge for the second one, I even tried to pick up the weapon of the first killed, and there is no shit there either.

d
drobilka 26.01.21

vitmen
04/16/07 10:00

ammo will save you with single rounds. still like the knife at the GG was at that stage. Climb onto the boxes from above and wait for him to come close - make him shoot at you - but so as not to hit - when he starts reloading - with a shout of "banzai !!" jump on him from above with a knife - with an accurate blow, he immediately knocks down. in general, you have to be like mowgli or tarzan or both together =))

v
vitmen 26.01.21

How do I enable singles mode? And he tried to get close with a knife, but he lacked dexterity.

d
drobilka 26.01.21

0 and 9 are toggled by default. on the viper, and also 1 to 2 to 3 and you can turn in a queue. in principle, it should be enough for both if you shoot headshots. if there are not enough bullets, then with a knife .. but not you need to get close, but they to you. and in a jump you jump out on them and further .. how lucky =) but I can disappoint - there will be no new items or changes in the plot if you pass. only money .. well, pride in myself =)

L
Leigon 26.01.21

FN2000 is the best weapon in the game, I bought it from Sidorovich from the very beginning and go right now

T
Tramble 26.01.21

vitmen
04/16/07 10:00
While playing the master, I noticed one oddity, it probably will help you:
If you do not appear to the enemy for a long time, works with 1 or 2 opponents, they stupidly approach the wall and stand shouting unpleasant phrases in your address, they are you they do not even see when Sneaking up to them at close range, so your task is to give everyone a headshot quickly and without dust. It is not difficult, because they stand like geese in a row.
ZY Try it, maybe it will work out with chagoy, the main thing is to stash more reliably and not get out ahead of time.

b
barcelonafannnn 26.01.21

The coolest battle in the Arena when you go only with grenades, nishtyaggg, but in general the arena is easy - it took place at the Master level.

m
miller_ 26.01.21

By the way, the monoliths have a level ,, godfather ,, (inside the NPP)

O
Old grandfather 26.01.21

For me, the most difficult battle is a fight with two riot police. They felled so that mom don't cry)) They move quickly, enter from two flanks, shoot accurately and are still equipped as needed. The next fight, against 6 gopniks, is a complete mess. I killed everyone the first time, having shot from the Groza, though I thought that I would die of hunger, tk. at the very beginning of the battle, a hunger indicator appeared)
The fight against the dude in the exoskeleton is also cool, however, I did not try to knock him down with a knife - it was scary)) So I threw croutons on him. While he was standing still, he threw the first toast at him, he shook off to the side - I gave him a second toast with a lead in the direction of running, and then a third, after which he died. But I, out of inertia, threw the fourth grenade)

G
Gwaron 26.01.21

What is the "surprise" at the Arena?
Who can say,
otherwise I didn’t understand the humor ...
- if it’s a knife, then it’s me fseh who felled
when I was alone against it.
Or is this a word for something else otryatstsa?

F
Fartus 26.01.21

Yes, to the knife, I do not know, but on the Veteran it is difficult to knock everyone off the knife, maybe you are naked and they are accurate !!!

G
Gerold 26.01.21

The people and I had this ... at the last battle where everyone was against each other ... they themselves got each other wet while I was running ... I run up there and there one is lying around and groaning ... and the rest of the dead lie .... well, I cold-bloodedly nailed the last one who was lying and groaning with one shot in the head .... I don’t know

how it happened, just probably lucky !!!!

O
Old grandfather 26.01.21

The last fight is finally bullshit. You can hide somewhere, like a cowardly camper, wait until there is only one living person and fill him up. But this is not like a man, a real stalker, especially one like Bullseye, will never do this :))

k
kamelos 26.01.21

I agree, the last fight is easy. I didn't even have to hide, I just came to the battlefield, there are already all the dead lying around, only one finished off and mustache. Not interested.

s
stecenko 26.01.21

The last lightness from sight 3 made, 4 at close range.
The penultimate one is horror.

E
EEETTTTTIIIIII 26.01.21

and who was in the arena with a knife ????
I beckon him like a loshka hahaha
he stood in the ground
did not notice me