3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hnh68 27.01.21 01:46 am

What abilities did you like best? (Dishonored)

Less than a month is left before the release of the game, and I am already burning with impatience - I would rather play. In the meantime, let's discuss who which abilities were hooked. Do not say everything. Highlight the three abilities you are most interested in. I'll start with myself

1) Stop / slow down
2) Flicker
3) Night vision
49 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hephaest 27.01.21

With flickering and bending of level 2, you can go through the whole game both with action and with stealth, and I personally have never taken a whirlwind, but rats only to eat bodies and for fun.

P
PaveL08 27.01.21

During the whole game I used mostly only "Flicker", and a couple of times "Dark Vision". The rest were pumped purely for show. In principle, with one blink, you can easily beat the game.

t
trustedSunbro 27.01.21

"Blinking" "Darker" and stopping time did not even take the rest because it was not necessary.

r
robotizir 27.01.21

A gust of wind - it helped a lot when I killed the rats of Old Rag.
Possession is a useful feature for stealth.
Teleport is a useful feature throughout the game.

W
WilderTier 27.01.21

Possession-Helps to get through dangerous fences
Teleport-Irreplaceable ability needed throughout the game
Time Bend-Very helpful against tollboys, and from turrets

S
SteveG8 27.01.21

Invasion
Dark Sight
Teleport
Time Bend

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.01.21

Earliest
Teleport
darkvision
Bend Time

M
Metal Boss 0xE 27.01.21

Passed on normal. Actually, all that came in handy was pumping jumps and speed, dark vision and a deadly shadow. One blow finished off the guard - no noise and no body. I made it to the end with a low level of chaos, sometimes killing people by 10-20. Introduced into rats and fish a couple of times. You can also sneak up on the executioner's dog and soak it with one blow.

S
SoulWithin 27.01.21

dark vision
teleport the
introduction of a
crossbow with soporific darts
about the best and no need to dream)))

P
PrototypeAss 27.01.21

SoulWithin
abilities

S
SoulWithin 27.01.21

Bender love drinks I
'm sorry, I realized that you're talking about the crossbow I wrote in, but it's actually not bad and without it I can't imagine my tactics of fighting in critical situations

I
Infiltratоr 27.01.21

Check-in, Teleport.

a
ak-13 27.01.21

Possession and Dark Sight.

T
Tula Potsik 27.01.21

Teleport is a very useful thing. The most pointless is the one that gives the adrenlin bar

T
Tula Potsik 27.01.21

Mr Doctor
"besides the plot is the most magnificent, seasoned with a nypic amount of philosophy,"

You are talking about thief 3

y
yulian1998 27.01.21

Most often I used "Dark Sight" ... A really useful skill for those who passed Dishonored without killing ... But "Time Bend" often pulled me out of trouble ... Therefore, I consider it the best skill in Corvo ...;)

K
Keks 27.01.21

Carrying over and gust of wind.

U
Ulthwe 27.01.21

Blink was of course very pleased))

l
lemberg5266 27.01.21

Dark Sight
Transference
Time Bend
Incorporation (rare)

r
riDmar 27.01.21

In my opinion, the Greedy Flock (summon rats) ability looks very spectacular.