3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hnh68 27.01.21 01:46 am

What abilities did you like best? (Dishonored)

Less than a month is left before the release of the game, and I am already burning with impatience - I would rather play. In the meantime, let's discuss who which abilities were hooked. Do not say everything. Highlight the three abilities you are most interested in. I'll start with myself

1) Stop / slow down
2) Flicker
3) Night vision
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
SCAR. 27.01.21

For all the passage I used only "Transfer", incl. let it be.

W
Winter is coming 27.01.21

Time bend

V
VioO 27.01.21

the whole game was played with a teleport and dark vision)) irreplaceable opportunities, especially if you go through without killing) the rest almost never used)

D
DeKLeR 27.01.21

Carry, jump high)

V
Vadik kirov 27.01.21

The first 2 times, transfer, jump, the second 3 times, check in, rats! I will not re-enumerate everything! TRANSFER AND RATS

D
Deadlite 27.01.21

Everyone used the abilities, but I didn't really like the rats and the adrenaline. I didn't really like the adrenaline because the screen is red and it was difficult to navigate at first.

S
SkyraX 24.05.21

I don’t know it was described somewhere or not, but in the middle of the passage, purely by chance I discovered for myself that the "heart" can speak not only in the female voice of the empress, but also in the male voice of the Alien. Who did not find dosi how, I can write)

G
Green rabbit 28.10.21

Shift
Dark Sight
Time Bend
Vitality
Agility

T
The Fenro 24.05.22

SkyraX Where
is this? Played over 100 hours and never knew about it.