3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlodey 98 08.09.19 01:42 am

What computer game hero you identify with?

Share ! :D
43 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 08.09.19

shoot with Pete from fallout

Z
Zlodey 98 08.09.19

Tommy Vercetti from gta vice city

r
rPeBoJL 08.09.19

labeled. woke up in some hole: who am I? where am I? and full of a fat man in a cap trying to take away my PDA

R
Rikudo Nagashi 08.09.19

With Sheogorath/Jyggalag.

r
rPeBoJL 08.09.19

Rikudo Nagashi
justify

L
Le Gaspilleur 08.09.19

Niko Bellic (GTA4) - with a strong hangover superficially similar.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 08.09.19

Grewal
As Sheogorath, I sometimes start to wear and get up to nonsense, absolutely not thinking about the consequences. Madness for the madness. Well, for the lulz, of course. Sometimes this madness is beginning to turn into utter chaos, and here comes into play Jyggalag. And in this form I begin to put things in order, you wipe the whole arranged srach, well, etc. every year to do it is not so easy, and order direct harder... And slowly is now the situation begins to pall. -_-

P
Pelmen dobra 08.09.19

Um, is there a hero which is nothing bad anyone did, but always ogrebaet? I can't remember.

r
rPeBoJL 08.09.19

Rikudo Nagashi
convincing.
it seems sadly but over time should remain only one of the two. or... you need to find yourself... cheese) to do or deal with the consequences;)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.09.19

With some of napisem which always dies first.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 08.09.19

Grewal
There is already one such cheese))) let's See how well he will deal with the consequences.

r
rPeBoJL 08.09.19

Rikudo Nagashi
Yes it will come to power)

L
Le Gaspilleur 08.09.19

Rikudo Nagashi
Grewal
Who is this Sheogorath? And why does he like girls?)
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 08.09.19

Le Gaspilleur
judging by what is happening in the picture it originally looked a little different)
laughter and a sin offering, and two Parallels;)
Spoiler

S
ShaMaN 08.09.19

Our life - infinity closed doors. Captain Price.

I
Im is 08.09.19

Would like to be like Ezio auditore.

w
warp 37 08.09.19

Freeman from Half-Life.

W
WooBI-MAN 08.09.19

with Vaas HD

M
MunchkiN 616 08.09.19

I guess padmaka of rivia. when I played this Pocono his possible choices I'm more impressed that it was in tune with me please.
shorter then when I was playing dark Messiah MIM in short there the main gg which has no face, no personality there is no particular type that I rode there and handed out the beat. stotko. if ische then Oculus rift was probably yaby finally emerged in the dialogue.
and usually myself with no one to associate and personagem which could be directly associated with either doing.

M
MelShlemming 08.09.19

Max Payne from the first part. All the time with a Troll face go.