3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mortal73 29.01.21 01:22 am

Long Load (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

mission is loaded chaaas!
i5
RAM 8gb
vidyuha nvidia gt 650m 1gb
42 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaserDeath 29.01.21

Well, not an hour, of course, but 15-20 minutes is loaded.

i7 Huswell 4.0Ghz, 16Gb 2133 RAM, gtx780 3Gb

well, so at maximum speed everything is without problems, it is not clear where such a long download comes from, the graphon leaves much to be desired

A
Alexander Dubkov 29.01.21

eBorov Ra
is not for everyone I have mine 5 each mission is loaded, they write that the drivers need to be updated, clear the computer cache, with CCLEANER

L
LaserDeath 29.01.21

Alexander Dubkov of
course I'll try to update the driver today, but what is "computer cache" remains a mystery to me))

E
Evgen_82 29.01.21

I have truncated norms, any mission is loaded in seconds for 15 rip from steam gamers

K
K0nsul 29.01.21

i72600K, mission loading from 30 to 45 seconds. Tolerable.

V
Vlad_Epifanov 29.01.21

I have i3 and loads 5 minutes

Borov Ra
what is "computer cache" remains a mystery to me)
as I understand it by "system cache" he means to clear the registry, the system in CCleaner

L
LaserDeath 29.01.21

I do not know here the campaign is not about the power of the computer, the computer I have is quite a powerful 4770k overclocked.
Moreover, strangely, the first half of the download goes very quickly, and then the remaining 50% of the strip slowly moves half a millimeter at the same interval. And the computer is not loaded, the Winch does not read, the fans do not make noise.
As if the time is just counting down.

If anyone knows how to overcome this problem, I would be grateful.

I don’t use any third-party tweakers and registry cleaners. And I have nothing to clean there.

t
tesla707 29.01.21

do you really measure the loading of game files with who has which processor? Hmm ...
someone knows that the cache of the wretched processor is faster than any RAM and everything else hundreds of times!

I install it on an SSD, after a few minutes I will unsubscribe how much the game mission is loaded from a solid-state drive with a read speed of 500MB / sec. on sata3

L
LaserDeath 29.01.21

tesla707
yes, there is somehow no care about the hard drive, I have 2 black series WD drives in raid0 (reading 249.7 x2), but the winch does not load anything!

t
tesla707 29.01.21

12 seconds
Borov Ra
but at least in raid or not in raid. A common screw is heads, disks and rotational speed, ssd is memory chips. That says it all.
my Windows is loaded in 8 seconds, on hdd I waited 45-60 seconds.

L
Lisstoman 29.01.21

Well, what do you have there for an hour loads. 40-60 sec.

L
LaserDeath 29.01.21

tesla707
I will once again hint to you that the topic is not about how quickly the game loads on your super-cheap solid-state SSD (which you will take as a guarantee in six months), but about the fact that some people, including me, have some kind of bug and the download is incredible long. We're trying to solve this problem here.

can of course depend on the assembly, I excluded the tablet rearranged 3 different.

V
VerliHub 29.01.21

You at least look carefully at the description of the graphic settings.
To load the levels quickly, turn off "Preload shaders before level start" (something like this).
Plus - loading faster
Minus - sometimes jams on not powerful PCs will start

V
VerliHub 29.01.21

I also advise you to disable two options for shadows elaboration, SSAA and blur. The graphics will be better, as well as the increase in FPS.

L
LaserDeath 29.01.21

VerliHub
tried to change the preloading of shaders - no effect

S
Sergey Ovcharuk 29.01.21

The same problemma, the mission is loaded unrealistically to-oh-oh-olgo! You can smoke, make coffee, have a snack and go to the pot while it loads the mission. What a kapets ...

L
LaserDeath 29.01.21

in short, the question was resolved - settings - add. video - loading shaders turn off both positions and the bug disappears
tesla707
especially for you loading the mission on average 10 seconds .. so your super solid-state hard drive with 12 seconds does not affect anything :)

S
Sergey Ovcharuk 29.01.21

yes, loading shaders is complete crap as it turned out .... annoying that there is no settings menu right in the main menu, but only when loaded into the game. While booted again, while turned it off, while checking ..... But the normik now)))

S
Simbiont56 29.01.21

Sergey Ovcharuk
Actually, there are settings, when you enter the campaign mode press the space bar.

s
spooR_NY 29.01.21

Same problem ... Incredibly long level loading, then horrible lags while playing a single. (Nvidia GeForce gtx660, 16GB of RAM, i7-3770 percent) tried to optimize the game through the GeForce experience, yesterday everything worked perfectly on ultra, today it is repeated ...