3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mortal73 29.01.21 01:22 am

Long Load (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

mission is loaded chaaas!
i5
RAM 8gb
vidyuha nvidia gt 650m 1gb
42 Comments
Sort by:
T
Twix2012 29.01.21

If you turn off caching, put shadows on the top one and experiment with anti-aliasing, then the load is less than a minute ... and this is on my old amd 6770 1 gb

m
mr.Vitaly 29.01.21

Artyom Grishin
Make a mistake skin. Usually such an error pops up when there is not enough memory, but this is written in the error window.

Z
Zloy 29.01.21

long load - weak computer or little brains

d
dgek4815162342 29.01.21

increase the swap file !!! and everything will trample like clockwork

A
AlexNik 29.01.21

Nonsense ... nothing helps .... (the swap file, etc.) the rollers jerk ... the load is fucking ...
The din itself - with everything turned to the maximum - flies.

D
Dezzeg 29.01.21

It worked with loading shaders. Thank you very much) For whom this did not help, this is already a completely bad computer. Because mine is also not very powerful. Lags even on medium.

p
padrepepe 29.01.21

mdaa while I was loading, I really managed to go for a smoke)))), now I'll check how it will be with disabling the shraders

A
Artem Domanyuk 29.01.21

disabled the upload still does not channel

p
padrepepe 29.01.21

really advice helped)))) everything is super 10-20 seconds loaded! thanks

B
Bomber 29.01.21

mission is loaded chaaas!
Well, not an hour, of course, but 15-20 minutes is loaded.
Well, not too much. It takes about a minute to load, but it's still a long time, especially when you consider that other games are loaded in 10 seconds.
Immediately, the load is similar to Max Payne 3.

D
Dmitry Alkhimov 29.01.21

Krch, bought Kalda, multiplayer works fine and co-op, but with a single troubles ...
Loads at first quickly while the video trailer lags when it reaches about 40%. The cursor pops out and a small window with an error about crash (The program has been terminated When I launched the first mission 6 - 8 times, it started loading (I even went through it well, but by 2, again), when the trailer came to the end, the video stopped lagging and the sound did not stutter (Either the cursor crawls out or the screen just freezes. Or if lucky, it loads to the end.). Help!

C
Celt56 29.01.21

The same trouble, friezes, lags, long loading. After much effort, I rolled back the NVIDIA driver from 344.48 to 335.23. It helped! Loads about 2.5 minutes, FPS 60-70. And windowed mode (no borders). I5 computer, 550Ti card, 8 GB memory.

D
Dmitry Alkhimov 29.01.21

Celt56How to roll back, then?

C
Celt56 29.01.21

Reinstall the driver to version 344.48, after removing the latest driver.

P
Pechenka_Zero 29.01.21

Disable caching for videos too. And put "Run in a window (without borders)" Restart the game, and everything will be fine

G
GhosTDoomer 29.01.21

Pechenka_Zero
and where is it disabled ??

A
Alexander Garifyanov 29.01.21

GhosTDoomer
In the game settings!

D
DragonCommander56 29.01.21

We must pay tribute to the developers, it is necessary to try to make such a long load, I have Battlefield 4 load 20-30 seconds maximum, and this despite the fact that the graphics there are 4 times steeper, and this game does not load much for 5-10 minutes, so also play I can’t because I write that I supposedly have the entire Hard Disk full, the horror is shorter, for a long time they made a normal game, it seems, but it doesn’t even load a pancake.

D
Domenik494 29.01.21

when I turn on the game and start the first mission for a couple of seconds loading and then the picture disappears and only sound remains, then I wait, wait and nothing happens, well, and then I have to end the game through the task manager (

a
aist16 29.01.21

Today I installed the game on my neighbor's PC, - 2-core percent, 4 GB - RAM, video card GeForce GT430, win8x64, free disk space only 59 GB (before installing the game). Doubted if the game would go. However, after almost 2 hours of installation, I defragmented the disk, cleaned and defragmented the registry, installed the latest version of the video driver - the game started and works fine with the default settings. The neighbor was very pleased - he wanted to buy a game on 7 discs for 700 rubles, and I downloaded it from a torrent ...