3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 29.01.21 02:13 am

How to donate cheaper? (Genshin Impact)

through which country to bind the card, like through brazil, I don't remember exactly how
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentin Ukrainets 01.06.21

Redcorsair
Did you really play geishin, faint?)

G
GMXStyle 13.06.21

Information about how to donate cheaper, and yes, if you donate in this way, then donate only through your personal account, and not through the game

K
KuniMaster 17.11.21

Redcorsair
dude, there are no donated characters in the general manager, not a single character can be bought.
All you can do is accumulate primagems, or buy them, yes, and roll characters or weapons. But you can save up for all this, I have about 6 legendary characters, and I knocked them all out without donation lol cakes. Now there is a banner with hu tao, I saved up for 50 prayers and knocked it out, plus there are often rerans, + there are guarantors and so on, if you want someone, then save and knock out, you don’t need to donate, primagems in the game, at least chew ass, either promotional codes, or events, or a teapot from which you can simply take out a billion primagems, a billion chests, geocules huekuls and so on, riddles and quests

v
vasilevsky_a 13.01.22

casper1k
Is it because you said so? Donatil is true not through Brazil, but through the USA with vpn every time (on the site). It's just ridiculous that in America, let's say the max donat is $99.99, and in Belarus (where I'm from), the donat is also in dollars, but $119.99. Right now I ran away and gave the developers 20 bucks, Belarusians are the richest in this world)) I’ve been playing since the release, by the way, when I donated to the first banner of the cli, there were American prices, they changed something in the pricing policy not so long ago and now it’s like this, I threw it on the raiden already vpnom. (I probably already threw the first goat banner from the vpna, but I don’t remember the MB) in any case, the developers don’t give a damn, they answered me for 2 weeks in the support when there was a bug on the site and didn’t transfer to the payment system at all, just the same without vpna)) as I understand it, in any case, the difference in price is the taxes that are paid to the countries “from which” they donate,

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.01.22

Oh, another srach about the "optional" donat in freeplay games.