3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21 12:34 pm

First the cleanup, then the plot. (Cyberpunk 2077)

In general, who first cleaned the map and left the plot for "sweet"? Does that make any sense? I did just that. By the way, it took about 85 hours to clean up the map, I didn't farm, I did side things - orders and crimes, I didn't buy transport. Total level 44/50
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX7436 01.02.21

Ferocious Bear
There are interesting quests, or so, passing by you will not lose anything?

d
dimon-alfa 01.02.21

Stripping of blue and yellow icons gets bored very quickly, you need to alternate with the plot. There are some interesting quests, mostly cyber psychics quests.

F
Fiesta02 01.02.21

The most checkpoints are robberies, such as places marked with a blue club. The same question marks from Witcher 3. Although almost everywhere there is a sliver with a brief history of what kind of batch was there. Not as interesting as full-fledged side effects, but it still gives these cleansings a certain meaning, compared to the same towers at Yubi. One to one questions from the witcher. Only there were notes on the parchment in places, for example, the witcher found a chest with loot, next to a corpse, around a ghoul. Guley cut it, took the loot, took a note from the corpse from which he found out that it was some kind of redneck running away from the war at the call of his brother, who was waiting for him at his place and promised to give him a bed-place. And he advises that to take only the essentials with him. This is the most necessary witcher and raises from the chest in the form of loot.
And so, many orders from fixers are even nothing. I would say, in the rating of interest, if on a 3-point scale, 1 is the highest point, 3 is the lowest, then blue clubs are 3, 2 are tasks / orders from fixers, 1 is full-fledged side effects and the main plot.

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

ALEX7436 Come across
funny stories, sometimes creepy, but the rest of the routine is purely for pumping.

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

dimon-alfa
Here, this is the salt, to suffer all the rubbish and move into the plot with a pumped Persian. I had such an idea.

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

Fiesta02
By the way, blue ones are sometimes interesting, yesterday the center was cleaned, there was not a standard setting, it's a pity for such units.

g
gennaz 01.02.21

Ferocious Bear
This is the right approach, I am doing the same now.

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

gennaz
Then we will share our impressions. By the way, according to the plot, if I don't confuse it, there are places with the use of pumped skills 19-20 lvl. And from the beginning of the game, they simply do not exist. I so dispersed the bandyukov with a force of 20, they are purely humbled and give dyru.

g
gennaz 01.02.21

Ferocious Bear
Well, by all means, I post it on my YouTube channel, so that later you can watch it, remember how it was.

A
ALEX7436 01.02.21

Ferocious Bear
Do you have interesting quests, or you won't lose anything after passing by? Ferocious Bear
And who are you playing for (nomad, corporation ..), who is it better to start for? THX

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

ALEX7436
Who's closer, I'm for a nomad, a stern man with a shotgun and a bat, pood fists. 😤

s
sobakovod 01.02.21

Ferocious Bear
The idea may not be bad, but it becomes too easy to play with a level 40 Persian. And with the fiftieth and Adam Smasher is a sucker. Probably for this reason, on the first playthrough, when I performed only the main quests, and on the map I cleaned only the points that came across along the way, the game ended at level 38.

D
Derley 01.02.21

Blue icons can be interesting only because there comes across a skill development chip (athletics, street fighting, etc.) Items will fall at a very low level if the danger level is very low. The reputation also swings very quickly on such badges, even at very low danger.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 01.02.21

I try to interfere with the plot and full-fledged side effects with everything else, so it doesn't get boring. And it's cool that even in such simple, blue sidelines, some kind of mini-story is still hidden, and not like in yubi, they stumbled on the map of camps with mobs, and that's it.

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

Derley
Yes, turnip rose by 50ur when not even cleared half of the map.

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

U_Scarecrow_U
In the Odyssey, yes, the map is large, but you won't find much of the "Wow" effect. Although there were enough notes in FC5, the second playthrough somehow does not pull, if in solo, entertainment at once.

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

sobakovod
But this is a different story, because at the middle level, a close man (Katana, bat, fists) is not breakable like a tank (armor and upgrades - 3100 fs), you put it higher, take out a couple of shots or pokes, balance Ay? Well, let's see what they fix next. Although I may play crookedly.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 01.02.21

Ferocious Bear
Ferocious Bear wrote:
But this is a different story, because at the middle level, a close man (Katana, bat, fists) is not penetrable as a tank (armor and upgrades - 3100 fs), you put it higher, take out a couple of shots or pokes, balance Hey? Well, let's see what they fix next. Although I may play crookedly.
I play on high difficulty, at first I also wanted to invest points purely in strength and reaction, but still they took it out with 2-3 shots, then I redistributed my skills, focused on intuition with a quick hack and reaction with blades, it turned out really cool. You throw a protocol hack at the enemies - together with it, an automatic triggering of the optics reload is superimposed on all enemies when the enemies notice you. Plus scripts for hacking weapons, a perk for the automatic transfer of a script from one enemy to another in conjunction with the cyberdeck of the network Watch, which gives another +3 goals to transfer the script. As a result, you scatter all this before the battle, the enemy is left without eyes and without weapons and you carry out a crowd of 5-10 digging with mantis blades in a few seconds, so much so that they do not even have time to understand anything, and will not fire a single shot,

N
Nikolay Ololay 01.02.21

Ferocious Bear
Tried to try to clean up at first, but quickly gave up because of the curvature of the game, went through the plot and forgot. At that time, there were about 5-6 hanging orders such as theft, sabotage, neutralization, with critical bugs: either the customer did not call after completing the quests, then the territory did not leave, etc. Krch quickly realized that wasting time on this miracle of Polish implementation is not worth it

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

Nikolay Ololay
Damn, I sympathize, I didn't have any particular bugs or lags at all, there were no crashes at all, but I delayed cleaning the map (because there is not much free time), I was doing this since the release, patches came out, probably I was lucky.