3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21 12:34 pm

First the cleanup, then the plot. (Cyberpunk 2077)

In general, who first cleaned the map and left the plot for "sweet"? Does that make any sense? I did just that. By the way, it took about 85 hours to clean up the map, I didn't farm, I did side things - orders and crimes, I didn't buy transport. Total level 44/50
41 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

U_Scarecrow_U
Cool, my friend went like this, ninja is not the right word, he did not enter buildings, he stupidly cut out all the scripts, then he walks around collecting loot. 😂
But I'm more about mixing, I hope the balance will be corrected in the future, ng + will try later.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 01.02.21

Ferocious Bear
Ah, no, I also tried to play purely for a netrunner, but it seemed boring enough) Therefore, I use nontrunner skills only to hang up debuffs, sow confusion in the enemy's camp, and then, while they are all blind and unarmed, I cut them with the Mantis blades) Therefore, the ninja netrunner)

t
tsa_va 01.02.21

I cleaned all the blue ones and started some yellow ones, already level 45. I have hardly touched the plot yet.

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

U_Scarecrow_U
Well, yes, the horns are unambiguous, they will hang a feather in the side.

A
Alex hawk 01.02.21

Ferocious Bear
No. We must do everything the other way around. Especially if you want at least some challenge from the game. Otherwise, you will go through the whole story at level 50. I personally didn't like it. Said - only the most important you can go along the way. Ideally, before the ending (the same one), be level 25-30. Then it will be juicy.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.02.21

any modern works like that. first you pump up to the maximum level you clean all the towers and when you realize that you have blown everything off and touched everything, then you quickly break through the plot.

F
Ferocious bear 01.02.21

Alex Hawk
The taste and color, as they say, the markers are different, as you like. Yes, and it's too late, now I have only the plot, well, and buy the entire fleet.

L
Leo1968 08.02.21

Finished clearing with level 45. I'm just going through the third time. The first two, for the nomad and the child, are interspersed. Now for the corporation I decided to change the option.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Both are absolutely meaningless. And not only not in terms of gameplay.
Let me remind you that there are a couple of weeks left to live according to the plot, and he urgently needs to find an opportunity for healing. Here I, as it were, hint at the entire relevance of these shocking tasks to clean up outposts and help all kinds of leftist letters, which he is engaged in day after day, as if slightly forgetting that he is dying. This would greatly devalue the entire plot, if not for one thing but
SpoilerIt is already impassable, and therefore meaningless. There are no good endings, everything is jerky in vain, the quest with healing cannot be completed. Poles, bravo.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

Well, I knew the cleanup and the plot along the way. by the time of the point of no age, only the central regions were intact (where Padwe and Din are fixers). they cleared them completed quests Rivera and Kerry went to the final.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

Denis G
As for the ending, the essence is in V's realism - in fact, he is dead as a result of an unsuccessful robbery. Because of the chip, a glitch happened and it still flutters. And about the plot and sweeps. And the Witcher 3 isn't the same? We urgently need to save Ciri's beloved adopted daughter. Oh, nafig thought Geralt and went to solve the problems of local villages, stage performances, overthrow kings, save witches, build his love. Here the Poles are really stupid in terms of the plot, they say, all urgently run, run, save your daughter (your life), but in fact, sleep for a year and drink. Only trying to save yourself will ruin you.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Angelica04
Dead or not dead is the tenth thing. In New Vegas, the hero at the very beginning gets a bullet in the lobster, but for some reason this did not make the writers shit the plot.
Here, for some reason, they were forced to try to sit on two chairs, on the one hand they are being driven - they say, you are dying, urgently seek treatment. On the other hand, under the guise of activities, tons of all kinds of bugs are piled up, go and do it, and do not care that this does not bring you closer to your goal, and the clock is ticking.
That in the witcher, that in the fourth folch there were also questions, but there they, firstly, did not cut their eyes, and secondly, there the main tasks were passable, and the delay did not play such a role.
Here you are stupidly confronted with the fact that, they say, it’s too late, and it’s completely up to the light that you grind for a hundred hours, the speedrunner will have the exact same ending.
Which, in fact, completely kills the game. There is simply no point in going through it.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

Denis G
agrees, but this is a game convention. I, like the witcher, did not pay attention to her. In general, I do not like to run according to the plot. And Vegas is an unfortunate example where the hero was in no hurry. On the basis of his murder, revenge could be forgotten altogether. And go about your business, there was not such a run urgently look for Benny. In general, I forgot about the plot and went to explore the world, and by chance I met him in Vegas ...

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Angelica04
Well, maybe that's why Vegas is still considered almost a masterpiece, and one of the best in the franchise, and in the genre as a whole. And there are so many questions about the Polish novelty, and not all of them are of a technical nature.
Sometimes, if you are already using a proven move, then it is better to refrain from unnecessary gag, which will only ruin everything.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

Denis G
can't argue about Vegas, she didn't play better than her (in terms of freedom) either. Although the vampire masquerade is also quite good.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Angelica04
I agree, and this despite the fact that at the start both games were properly bugged (not on the scale of the CP, of course), and even now they are more ruled by fan patches than official ones.
But as role-playing atmospheric games - they are still in the top, and how many years have passed.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

Denis G
did not play their initial versions, but I read that they were cooler, even in terms of bugs, were any cyberpunk. The vampire company went bankrupt after the release of its masterpiece. Thanks to the fans (And there is also Gothic 3 ... KOTOR-2 ... so screams about bugs are not relevant for twenty years. There were and are. It is connected with the problems of publishing games-production. Either the publisher urges, then shares are falling due to the transfer of the game (this is exactly what the Poles had - although the way out did not improve the situation in this regard), there is simply no money for further development.Not everyone, like a gazebo or biovar, has a stable passive income in the form of online games. micro transactions, etc. But the concept of running through the plot otherwise you will die (but in fact, on the contrary, you must not hurry, otherwise you will die) - a jamb of scriptwriters.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Angelica04
It's not about bugs, many good games at the start were generally impassable (though they were mostly games with a small budget from small studios, if you know what I'm hinting at). Gothic somehow passed me by, but the second one largely repeated the fate of cyberpunk. They swung at a lot, but released a scrap of what they wanted, and the scrap was not even polished, with torn pieces of unfinished features, quests and other delights. Therefore, the first is deservedly considered almost a legendary game in the universe, and the second ... well, yes, they sometimes remember, like it was also not bad, after processing with a fan's hammer and file.
In the case of KP, unfortunately, I will repeat myself, but bugs are the least of the problems. The game came out raw, not only technically, and it would be good for another three years in development. But they hurried, released, and now no one will alter anything, except that in some places they will substitute crutches.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

Denis G
we'll see. 5-10 patches, restoration of cut content + 2-4 large quality dls (witcher level 3) can do a miracle. But it will take more than one year.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Angelica04
Anything can be. But now we have what we have.